Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

how the fokk was i supposed to know you took the day off? thats pretty hardcore GK, its not even the final. i watched the final set when i woke up at 5am.

sorry, my bad :(

WELL I ALSO TOOK OFF B/C I WAS KINDA DRUNK LAST NIGHT! PAPER MAGAZINE ANYONE? :hat:

so word on the street has it that ms. tinyb went all-out in the gym last night. according to the reports she was using the treadmill for 45 minutes and going at 15mph on a 50 degree incline that it caused the machine to catch on fire and the entire gym had to be evacuated last night. can anyone confirm?

so word on the street has it that ms. tinyb went all-out in the gym last night. according to the reports she was using the treadmill for 45 minutes and going at 15mph on a 50 degree incline that it caused the machine to catch on fire and the entire gym had to be evacuated last night. can anyone confirm?

don't be silly. i never use the treadmill.

the number 1, 2, 3 & 4 seeds are all in the semi-finals of the Aussie Open!

great semi's indeed.

federer-safin

roddick-hewitt

i hope for a federer-hewitt final. hewitt woulg give 150% playing in front of the home crowd, i dont think federer will wipe centre court w/ him like he did at the US open. it could be one for the ages.

~~~> taking it back old school: lendl-wilander 1990 US open final and lendl-mcenroe 1984 french open final the best 2 grand slam final i have ever seen. -yes, i was a big lendl fan.