Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

thomar getting down at holden:

icon_joy.gif-holden taking the "1's & 2's"

Icon_pelvic_thrust.gif-pelvic thrust

icon_lalala.gif-singing to epic prog tunes!

icon_dance.gif-gettin' freaky-deaky!

icon_caffine.gif-all those redbulls in his apt. lead to this

icon_nervious.gif -not enough $$ for the cab ride back home

attn pepsi guy: IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO NOTICE!

Thomar's U2 fact for Jan 28, 2005:

U2's first album, Boy, has two different covers. In the UK the album has a young boy on the cover (his name is Peter Rowan, the younger brother of a childhood friend of the band, he can also be seen in the movie the Commitments). In the US the cover has a black & white distorted picture of the band. The original cover of Peter was censored/edited here to avoid child abuse implications because he's shirtless.

They could probably get away with that cover these days... actually maybe not with this administration.

Thomar's U2 fact for Jan 28, 2005:

U2's first album, Boy, has two different covers. In the UK the album has a young boy on the cover (his name is Peter Rowan, the younger brother of a childhood friend of the band, he can also be seen in the movie the Commitments). In the US the cover has a black & white distorted picture of the band. The original cover of Peter was censored/edited here to avoid child abuse implications because he's shirtless.

They could probably get away with that cover these days... actually maybe not with this administration.

when i bought that tape it only had the face of the boy. i think i bought it in 85 in Arizona.