Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i've been meaning to try this place in bethesda as well (as well as that goddamn lazy japanese market) called aji nippon. suppose to be a small shop that is really good, always packed with japanese nationals which gotta be a good sign.

ah yes, aji nippon is right around the corner from that japanese market. the place does look very small from the outside. i haven't gone in though.

that would be kinda tuff since nikki beach is in sobe and you'll be in ny.

:( - i'm turing my phone off that whole week b/c i'll start crying when the text messages start coming in!

VICMAN: "the party was so siiiiiiick i forgot to leave & another party started and this one is even better"

GINA: "I woke up in bed w/ PVD, Steve Lawler, Sasha & Zabs....AGAIN."

*Did I mention that the NASDAQ tennis tournament is in Key Biscayne FL the same week as WMC = :( :( :(

- i'm turing my phone off that whole week b/c i'll start crying when the text messages start coming in!

VICMAN: "the party was so siiiiiiick i forgot to leave & another party started and this one is even better"

GINA: "I woke up in bed w/ PVD, Steve Lawler, Sasha & Zabs....AGAIN."

*Did I mention that the NASDAQ tennis tournament is in Key Biscayne FL the same week as WMC = :( :(

it is? holy shit!

i might hang on to my rental for an extra day to go.

VICMAN: Maria Sharapova just asked me to be her waterboy for the day! :love2:

5 minutes later: Maria Sharapova just told me that she's actually 20. :love2::love2::getdown:

So last night my roommate showed me this skit from SNL last November

w/ Luke Wilson called: "the american trainwreck

awards" hosted by Anna Nicole Smith & Diana Ross

WTF! How come Thomar & I weren't even nominated? I'm going to have to double my efforts and make sure I take home the award next year!

Seriously, it was sooooo funny. I LOVED IT.