Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I officially work for the 2 coolest bosses EVER! I told the one that I have to clear vacation with today that U2 was going on tour and I might have to take a few days off here & there. He said "You know I don't care about that!" So I'll be seeing U2 in Chicago, NJ & 2x in Philly! w00t! :D

Part of my team has a meeting in Miami on March 21-23. I am not slated to go to the mtg but when my other boss found out I was going to be in Miami on vacation during that time she said "If I can finagle it so you have to just stop by the mtg for an hour or two, I will. That way we can reimburse you for the flight to Miami" Okay, how great would that be? hehehe

I officially work for the 2 coolest bosses EVER! I told the one that I have to clear vacation with today that U2 was going on tour and I might have to take a few days off here & there. He said "You know I don't care about that!" So I'll be seeing U2 in Chicago, NJ & 2x in Philly! w00t! :D

Part of my team has a meeting in Miami on March 21-23. I am not slated to go to the mtg but when my other boss found out I was going to be in Miami on vacation during that time she said "If I can finagle it so you have to just stop by the mtg for an hour or two, I will. That way we can reimburse you for the flight to Miami" Okay, how great would that be? hehehe

how can a get a job at your company? soo lucky!

i think i messed up my taxes....it says i'm getting a bunch of money back on federal taxes but owe ny state $900! I don't trust computers, I'm going to do my state taxes by hand.

don't you also pay city tax?

i usually get $ back on my federal. state comes about even -last year i owed $7- county taxes i usually owe since i dont take it out of my pay check.

i need to do my taxes this weekend! tax refunds rawk!

same here. its almost good to know that i dont own a house. i just get the willies reading how much property value has appreciated in the DC area and how much $ people are having to pay in property taxes. it's almost sad sometimes to hear some of the stories how they can't afford to pay them. :(