Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

did you guys see the danny howells made in bed party is having an afta party? where the fuck is pawn shop? is it the old club space? that terrace was rad, how fun....i wish i was going.

no, haven't heard anything.

don't think the pawn shop is the old space... address is different :P (why i know the address to the old space is beyond me)

Pawn Shop

:aright: (emoticon of the day)

yay for you! :bounce:

so last night as I was leaving the gym, I noticed I had a voice mail on my cell. I checked my missed calls but didn't recognize the number. I'm listening to this voicemail realizing its from some guy I met FOUR YEARS AGO in Miami (at a U2 show, not WMC) :laugh: He was like "um I don't know if you remember me... I still have your number" LOL! WTF?

yay for you! :bounce:

so last night as I was leaving the gym, I noticed I had a voice mail on my cell. I checked my missed calls but didn't recognize the number. I'm listening to this voicemail realizing its from some guy I met FOUR YEARS AGO in Miami (at a U2 show, not WMC) :laugh: He was like "um I don't know if you remember me... I still have your number" LOL! WTF?

once you get hooked on tiny there is no way out!

once you get hooked on tiny there is no way out!

:love:

I don't even have the same phone I had 4 years ago! If he gave me his number, I didn't carry it over :laugh: I do remember him though. He's in one of my pictures. I had to go look at my pictures from the tour last night :laugh: He's cute! hahahaha

but of course like most of the people who have been coming out of the woodworks lately... he's looking for U2 tickets. I don't know where people got the impression I have some secret way of getting them :laugh: