Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

actually, pappa joe does like manhattan clam chowder, in fact he prefers it over new england....he's weird.

you guys are weird. new england clam chowder is not kosher. :hat:

it's just to heavy, all that cream and butter. i prefer manhattan, but ne on ocassions is also yummy.

* so arena 2-4 suck but check out 1 & 5 ------------> how fun.

Arena 1

Richie Hawtin

John Digweed

2 Many DJ's

Layo & Bushwacka!

Felix da Housecat

Miss Kitten

Grand Master Flash

Plump DJ's

Danny Howells

James Zabiela

Hernan Cattaneo

Arena 5

Live Act to be announced

Tiga

Tiefschwartz

Black Strobe

Ewan Pearson

Dan Ghenacia

Damian Lazarus

Annie Mac

David Phillips

The Youngsters (Live)

Spectrum (Live)

dont you just love it when you ask your boss a question and he has no clue what the hell he's talking about and leaves you more confused than before you asked him the question in the first place and you have no idea what to do afterwards?

welcome to my world. i literally ask my boss a question and he answers as if I asked him a completely different question. I get really frustrated and say: "that's not what I asked!" My boss thinks since he doesnt know what I'm asking he'll just utter something about some other related topic and think I'm too embarassed to ask any more questions, but I call him out on it everytime now. So now he just mumbles unintelligible responses and walks away.

welcome to my world. i literally ask my boss a question and he answers as if I asked him a completely different question. I get really frustrated and say: "that's not what I asked!" My boss thinks since he doesnt know what I'm asking he'll just utter something about some other related topic and think I'm too embarassed to ask any more questions, but I call him out on it everytime now. So now he just mumbles unintelligible responses and walks away.

yeah. she's my new boss. i'm transitioning project and she's kinda new as well, not to the project but to the type of work we're doing -kinda like me. i've noticed that most of the time she doesnt know what she's talking about. i'm just going to ask the other girl on the project, as she's got everything down cold-but she's out of the office today.

seriosly, if your boss is that way, just dont ask him shit unless you need to. ask someone else & if they can give you an answer then just run it by him/her.