Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Translation: Don't come up here. I don't want to see you. Not that I'd be at Crobar anyway.

*LOL --- gina i love you. i was just being honest. i totally want to see you, but you wouldnt see me if you went to sasha b/c I dont go ever. i'm tragic.

I heart tinybutterfli :love:

i've only been to one athems party and it was actually fokkin' a wicked good time.....a tribal anthems party would be RIDICULOUSLY fun! Vic & I would just jump up & down for 6 hours and screaming "w00t" & "sick" --- good times.

I would probably do it up old style w/ a pocket full of ripped fuel = laps around the club like a chihuahua on crack! Do you guys remember when I used to do laps?!?! :laugh::D

i'm sure that the next time you go out you will still do laps all over the place.

the old space was almost your own personal track field.

---> the should seriously just bring a tribal sessions party to conference. i swear my legs would probably cramp up by the time the party ended.

yeah the old space was perfect for doing laps.....i miss it. :(

I WANT TO GO TO WMC SO BAD. :(

where you guys going when? does anyone have their WMC schedule planned out? I know Gina will be busy making out w/ superstar djs, but what about everyone else?

my schedule so far:

tue-get to mia-groovanauts party-meganite @ space (all techno)

wed-sven vath @ bed

thu-dunno

fri-dunno

sat-lee burridge @ bed or s&d @ AA arena or yoshitoshi party @space

haven't you learned anything about yoshitoshi parties @ space -----> think back to the deep dish ambient coma sessions 2002. :knife: