Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I have a job interview at the Chrysler Building this morning....you know I actually have no idea where that building is? I think it's by grand central....I guess I can just look up and try to bump into it at some point.

Canon PowerShot SD100 Digital Elf. love it.

Ed has a Pentax Optio S5. he really likes it, but i think what he really digs is the fact that he can carry it around in an Altoids can.

i'm thinking canon too. is it good in a club? does it have the red beam to line up the flash? is the shutter speed fast?

sounds like ed! tell him hi for me and that i'm going to take him out for a winky-dinky-dog soon.

I have a job interview at the Chrysler Building this morning....you know I actually have no idea where that building is? I think it's by grand central....I guess I can just look up and try to bump into it at some point.

go to grand central, exit east, look up.

are you gonna get it all pimped up?

naw it needs some mechanical work first, there are some DIY stuff i wanna do it to it but no... no spoilers no body kits no flashy lights. most i might do to it over the summer is a new paint job and some non-flashy alloy rims.

naw it needs some mechanical work first, there are some DIY stuff i wanna do it to it but no... no spoilers no body kits no flashy lights. most i might do to it over the summer is a new paint job and some non-flashy alloy rims.

kken is gonna get dubs

my umbrella turned inside out on me too! now the rain is changing to nasty wintery mix, aka slush fall from the sky. blah!

thomar, i like the size of the canon and it takes really good pics (the optical and digital zone are a bonus), but it has a fairly slow shutter speed. if you want something that takes quick pics, you're going to have to go towards a higher end camera, which may mean sacrificing the small size.

my umbrella turned inside out on me too! now the rain is changing to nasty wintery mix, aka slush fall from the sky. blah!

thomar, i like the size of the canon and it takes really good pics (the optical and digital zone are a bonus), but it has a fairly slow shutter speed. if you want something that takes quick pics, you're going to have to go towards a higher end camera, which may mean sacrificing the small size.

that was what i was afraid of. i'd like to just take my real camera around w/ me, but it is too big and i'd freak if it got hit!

so after working all weekend and going to sleep at 5am mon morning before getting up again at 8am to go to work, i got home and crashed... slept for 12 hrs. it took me 5 min to rub the crust out of my eyes lol. vision was so blurry for a while, i thought my retinas had rejected the lasik!

are you getting comp time?

sorta... since it's a small private company, things are pretty loose around here. boss is out of town today so i am gonna do jack shit today and probably split at 4pm.

that was what i was afraid of. i'd like to just take my real camera around w/ me, but it is too big and i'd freak if it got hit!

there may be a small digicam that with a quick shutter speed, but i can't think of one off the top of my head. there is a HUGE camera store in new york; it's like the mecca for all photographers. dammit, i can't remember the name. it's like B&N or something like that. anyways, i find the name and let you know. i would highly recommend going there and asking about digicams.