Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

DCers - Anyone planning on hitting up Gaaf's afterhours gig in the wee hours of Sunday morning? I don't plan on doing anything before hand so I think I'll nap till 2:30 am :laugh:

i think i'm not going, i cant envision myself heading out of the house at 3am. your almost better off going to sleep at 7pm and waking up at 3 staying until 8 and then going to gym afterwards. :shaky:

i think i'm not going, i cant envision myself heading out of the house at 3am. your almost better off going to sleep at 7pm and waking up at 3 staying until 8 and then going to gym afterwards. :shaky:

I really want to see Andrew K too. So... We'll see. If Pulse had just booked Gaaf after saying his demo was the best they had ever heard, we wouldn't have this problem.

i'm thinging about it. i'd like to see Gaaf and Andrew K. besides, Adnan has been bugging me to go and i'll feel bad if i don't show up soon. btw, why the hell didn't Pulse just book Gaaf and Andrew?

ask me about it later :) i have to fill you in about someone's special guest appearance at five a few weeks ago too. i forgot about that.

adnan IMs me everyday to ask me if I'm going to Liger :laugh: Last Friday he IM'd me to tell me that he had booked a dj he knew I really wanted to see.... Gaaf :laugh:

ask me about it later :) i have to fill you in about someone's special guest appearance at five a few weeks ago too. i forgot about that.

adnan IMs me everyday to ask me if I'm going to Liger :laugh: Last Friday he IM'd me to tell me that he had booked a dj he knew I really wanted to see.... Gaaf :laugh:

i want to go to afterhourz