Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

you probably look good all skinny. did you really loose 12 pounds? that's a lot you're not that tall....are you pants loose? Whenever I start working out I can always tell b/c my pants get loosey goosey --- and vice versa, when I'm not working out. My work pants are a sure sign b/c I buy them my actual size (jeans & stuff I buy a size big) and when I'm tucking in my shirt and zipping them up ------ the cow goes "MOO!"

the thing is, if i dont work out, i am less hungry. so partying in miami aside, part of the weight loss was because i was not working out and just not getting as hungry as i normally get. yeah, my pants are feeling loose.

of course, kken made me eat pizza, doritos and chex mix all the time we were in miami.

the thing is, if i dont work out, i am less hungry. so partying in miami aside, part of the weight loss was because i was not working out and just not getting as hungry as i normally get. yeah, my pants are feeling loose.

of course, kken made me eat pizza, doritos and chex mix all the time we were in miami.

YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY B/C YOU'RE COMPLETELY SEDENTARY!

pizza & doritos are thomar's fav, he would have been in heavan. :laugh:

I'm the same way tho -- I'm never hungry if I don't work out.

YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY B/C YOU'RE COMPLETELY SEDENTARY!

pizza & doritos are thomar's fav, he would have been in heavan. :laugh:

I'm the same way tho -- I'm never hungry if I don't work out.

that is not true! i type at work and click on the mouse and remote control for extended periods of time! :bounce:

i actually went to look at this one this afternoon. as of now, i'm first in line for it. just have to go through the application/credit check process. i rreeeaaaaaallllllyyyy want this apartment. it's perfect for me. hopefully i'll know by the weekend.

*thinking good thoughts*

back to the old stomping grounds eh? good luck!

*sends good mojo to rocky*

so i was browsing GK soulseek files last night and found 10 or files of AVB's - a state of trance show. thomar musical taste is rubbing off in a bad way on GK. :(

silly mexican jokes are for people who are funny. Who is AVB? I downloaded a kinda trancey track that is pretty cool it's called "Alter Ego" by Rocker the Eric Prydz remix. me likey.

I really like it, i've listened to it every day at the gym for almost a week now.....thomar says the tracks are old and it's not all that...but that's b/c you can dance to it and it has a nasty grinding baseline. the whole thing isn't amazing but there is about 40 minutes in the middle that is wicked, IMO.