Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Can anyone give me their opinion on the band, Kings of Leon? I'm going to see them 4 times in May... they are opening for U2 and I have floor tickets for these shows so I will have to see the opening act. Steve Gerrard tells me they are good and I hear their song is in the new Jetta commercial??? I should take a listen on iTunes.

you asked me to check your email account for you. LOL! I asked you where you were and you gave me a street corner! :laugh: Then you weren't interested in talking to me anymore and I heard you say "here, talk to gina" Then you put Thomar on the phone. He was happy to talk to me :D

yeah, that was weird. next thing i knew you were on the phone! it was the highlight of my evening!

Thursday April 21st, 2005

The Dirty Filthy Party

featuring

Superchumbo (Tom Stephan)

@

Canal Room

285 West Broadway

at Canal Street

(212)941-8100

www.canalroom.com

The man behind such anthems as The Revolution, Irresistable!, This Beat Is, Dirty Filthy and numerous remixes takes over this intimate venue for a special preview of the bombs he's set to drop with his upcoming debut artist album Wowie Zowie due out this summer on Twisted Records.

Doors open at 11PM.

Opening set by Latin Headhuntrz

$10 advanced tickets(go to www.canalroom.com for more info)

$15 at the door

for guestlist please go to www.*******************.net