Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

if i go it will be a quick stop through at the beginning to see people.

it'll be a last minute thing though.

what thomar said: if i go it will be a quick stop through at the beginning to see people. it'll be a last minute thing though.

what he really meant: i'm not going 'cos an SPF 10,000 sun blocker hasnt been created yet.

i might be going in feb. but in meantime i want to buy other country shirts... including everyone in US's bracket and mexico!

maybe theree is a place in annandale where you could get one. if not maybe jersey or out in LA -socal, where there lots of koreans. there has to be a place where you can buy one here.

it's all legit nike or adidas stuff... i think what we bought was knock off at worst, generic at best ;) i want the cheap stuff!

there is some stuff that is not nike or addidas on those sites and also look under "clearance" thats where i start at!

561.jpg

this portugal dri-fit training shirt is $17.

https://www.prosoccer.com/productDetails.php?1=1&userId=pY9rB0gV9oO6yP9q&productId=561&language=english&

the only shirt i'd be willing to pay full price is mexico. and teams change the design of their shirts ever 2-4 years. so you can get replicas from 2002-2004 for half price or less.

like this sapin shirt from 2002 WC is $30.

370.jpg