Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i woke up at 5 to go to the gym before work, i get there, i go to the back of my car to get my sneakers and they are not there . . . . i had left them in the gym yesterday. needless to say, they were not at the lost and found. :(

so i got to the office at fookin' 6:45am! :splat:

i need to buy a new pair during lunch and go to the gym after work. :splat:

i did get a lot of reading done though. laso showered at the gym while i was there, so at least i got something done while i was there.

yeah, i'm definitely looking for a pair os asics this time. had few pairs in the past and i've liked them. if i cant find a par that i like, i'm going with reebok. i wasn't all that crazy about the pair of addidas i had, so at least something good came out of loosing my sneakers.

for my 5 years in my company they gave me a gym bag . . . i think at 7 years they give you $. i hope not to be here by my 7th year . . .

oh! you just reminded me that I haven't picked out my 5 yr present at the company. I know there is a site with a list of gifts. I also remember looking at it in October & thinking all the gifts sucked LOL

oh! you just reminded me that I haven't picked out my 5 yr present at the company. I know there is a site with a list of gifts. I also remember looking at it in October & thinking all the gifts sucked LOL

for three years here they used to give out a fleece jacket which was pretty nice, then they changed it to a crappy sweater which is what i got when i got to my 3 years. they just went back to the fleece this year. i donated my sweater to the homless. there was no way in hell i was ever gonna wear that sweater.