Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

what i don't understand is with all the animosity toward the glazers buying manu, and how violent and drunk football fans get, why they ai'nt attacked the glazer dorks yet!

easy, man u. fans are p*ssies. :bounce:

they are all about the prawn sandwiches :laugh: (thomar will know what this refers to)

what's he yapping about this time?

The Future in Front of Us: Living a More Involved Life

Award-winning lead singer and front man for U2, one of the most successful and highly regarded rock bands in history, Bono uses his immense popularity and influence to draw attention to the crises of poverty worldwide and HIV/AIDS in Africa. Gaining access to the world’s most powerful politicians he has almost single handedly drawn public attention to debt burdens in the poorest of countries, helping to get wealthier nations to forgive billions of dollars of debt. He also works tirelessly to build greater worldwide response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic facing Africa. Join this legendary rocker and extraordinary activist for a powerful evening focused on the impact one can have by choosing to live a more purposeful life.

sounds like an alright speech. let me know how it goes!

yeah I'm really interested in what he has to say. I'm use to only hearing him speak during songs LOL I've seen him speak in DC before but that was when he wasn't a part of an organized speaker series and it was free! lol Well I guess this time its free, for me anyway!

the speech is a part of a series. Initially you had to buy it as a packet. It was over $200. The other speakers are Dr. Phil & Rachael Ray. I find this funny LOL Anyhow, the speeches are through Feb I believe. I guess there was an issue because folks wanted to see Bono but not pay for the whole thing. So they seperated his speech into a single ticket. I am guessing that is why its so expensive. I was thinking about going but its a lot of money so I decided against it. My coworker is also a huge U2 fan. He ordered 2 tickets, they sent him 3. Lucky me :D

the speech is a part of a series. Initially you had to buy it as a packet. It was over $200. The other speakers are Dr. Phil & Rachael Ray. I find this funny LOL Anyhow, the speeches are through Feb I believe. I guess there was an issue because folks wanted to see Bono but not pay for the whole thing. So they seperated his speech into a single ticket. I am guessing that is why its so expensive. I was thinking about going but its a lot of money so I decided against it. My coworker is also a huge U2 fan. He ordered 2 tickets, they sent him 3. Lucky me :D

is each person around you a super fan?!