Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

who's liverpool playing next in the carling cup?

carling cup just takes up space. its not a serious competition. champions league, cup, premier leage (at this point) are the top priorities. if you make it to the latter rounds, then you put your first choice team, if you dont make it, you concentrate on the other more important competition.

WHO is Man U. playing in the quarter finals of the Champions League? I kinda keep forgetting. lol

carling cup just takes up space. its not a serious competition. champions league, cup, premier leage (at this point) are the top priorities. if you make it to the latter rounds, then you put your first choice team, if you dont make it, you concentrate on the other more important competition.

WHO is Man U. playing in the quarter finals of the Champions League? I kinda keep forgetting. lol

yeah, and you are no longer in it.

I didn't realize that Arizona was such a backmarker this year. You better get interested in hoops now b/c it's gonna be a struggle for them to even make the tourney this year.:moon:

oh, they're also 5-3 in conference

yeah, they lost a lot of players from last years team. i dont expect them to do anything this year - next year this team should wreck havoc in the Pac-10 and the tournament.

you dukies better enjoy this year, the Tar Heels look awesome for next year.

yeah, they lost a lot of players from last years team. i dont expect them to do anything this year - next year this team should wreck havoc in the Pac-10 and the tournament.

you dukies better enjoy this year, the Tar Heels look awesome for next year.

we are enjoying it.

i watched most of the duke-hoyas game yesterday and g-town deserved to win.

you don't lose sleep over anything.

yeah, thats pretty much true. as long as the team is succesfull in the long run, i'm OK with it.

its not like i'm going to riot when my teams lose . . . i would be rioting on a weekly basis rooting for a team like atletico madrid - one really has to be a masochist to root for them.

.ATLETICO PARA SIEMPRE.

atletico.jpg

so in the greater scheme of things - liverpool makes me happy.

when is the first party that you really want to go to?

thursday 3/23. that's the day i'm coming in for sure. I can't decide if i should come home Monday or Tuesday. My roomie is definitely leaving on Monday and then I will be roommateless. I just don't know if I want to pay for an extra night in a hotel.

hmmm . . . decisions, decisions . . . if i was going out on sunday, i would probably just stay an extra day so i dont have to be rushing to get up and go on monday.

i'm sure you can find someone to stay with for an extra day if you chhose to stay until tuesday. get that extra day of tanning in before coming back to DC looking like charcoal. lol.