Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i cant even remember what was the best party i went to at wmc in 2002.

there was some GU party at billboard live on the friday which was pretty good w/ lawler, seaman, pappa, warren, parks & wilson, lee buridge and i can't remember who else.

goddam i got mangled that night & it was all gk's fault!

yeah, 2004 was my favorite as well. 'cos everyone made the trip and also music-wise. last year the music really left me dissapointed with the new techy "bloop-bleep-bleep-bloop-bleep" sound.

my favorite party was the balance promote party in 2003 with that steve lawler set in the terrace in the morning and staying until 12. my second favorite was the richie hawtin party in 2004.

yeah, 2004 was my favorite as well. 'cos everyone made the trip and also music-wise. last year the music really left me dissapointed with the new techy "bloop-bleep-bleep-bloop-bleep" sound.

my favorite party was the balance promote party in 2003 with that steve lawler set in the terrace in the morning and staying until 12. my second favorite was the richie hawtin party in 2004.

ah yes... the balance promote party w/ steve lawler! the night i allegedly met thomar!

:laugh:

The Washington Metro Presents: Real Men of Genius

(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Arm Shoved Through Metro Door Commuter.

(Mr. Arm Shoved Through Metro Door Commuter)

Without your unwavering commitment to board a train that comes every four minutes, fellow commuters would have to arrive at their jobs on time.

(no one hopes you make it)

Armed with nothing more than an Express, you squirm furiously, undeterred by the total loss of circulation in your right arm.

(your fingers are turning red)

Please stand clear of the doors? I think not. While others may heed these warnings, you dare to push the envelope, and all others within five feet of the doorway.

(no one else matters)

So crack open an ice cold beer, oh gatekeeper of the Green Line, because Metro may Open Doors but you keep 'em that way.

i think its budweiser or miller lite who run these ads on the radio.

:laugh:

The Washington Metro Presents: Real Men of Genius

(Real Men of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Arm Shoved Through Metro Door Commuter.

Without your unwavering commitment to board a train that comes every four minutes, fellow commuters would have to arrive at their jobs on time.

(no one hopes you make it)

Armed with nothing more than an Express, you squirm furiously, undeterred by the total loss of circulation in your right arm.

(your fingers are turning red)

Please stand clear of the doors? I think not. While others may heed these warnings, you dare to push the envelope, and all others within five feet of the doorway.

(no one else matters)

So crack open an ice cold beer, oh gatekeeper of the Green Line, because Metro may Open Doors but you keep 'em that way.

i think its budweiser or miller lite who run these ads on the radio.

LOL I see this happen all the time! WTF? Its not the last train EVER.