Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

capt.mf80702052059.spain_soccer_mf807.jpg

barcelona has only lost 2 games this year - both against atletico; they have only lost 2 home games the last 2 years: both against atletico. the team sucks and overall isn't worth the trouble rooting for them, 'cos they always underacheive, but i'm a happy camper right now. :bounce:

if you say so. to me it says that duke isn't playing all that well. uconn is by far the best team in the country right now.

i would just send goon after goon on reddick and duke wouldn't be able to win - w/o reddick duke is an average team.

if you say so. to me it says that duke isn't playing all that well. uconn is by far the best team in the country right now.

i would just send goon after goon on reddick and duke wouldn't be able to win - w/o reddick duke is an average team.

i wouldn't argue against that. and if you take away williams they are maybe Top 25. Duke is playing above their skill level- not like last year, but i expect another loss or two before the ACC Tourney.

kken, i need you advice, i wanna expand the memory on my home computer, by another 80-100gigs, what sites are good to find stuff that wont break my piggy bank?

i usually do my shopping at newegg.com. decent prices, way better than what you'd find at best buy but not a fly by night joint where you worried whether you get ripped off or get zero customer service. just have to know what you're kinda looking for, it can get a little technical, especially for stuff like memory. if you're wanting to buy a new hard drive for all that pirate britney spears music you download, that's a bit easier.