Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

its tempting - i'm just interested in 2 parties, the friday night hawtin party and the sunday evening circo loco one - but i shall resist!!!!! . . . .i hope . . .

isn't hawtin playing a minimal set? the party is called something about minimalize to maximize? His set was pretty Zzzzzz at Spirit in October.

well that was what his party was called two years ago and i had a blast - maybe all of his parties are "minimize to maximize" :confused:

i probably would've been bored outta my mind if he played all minimal. his set in DC 2 years ago was of the same style than that conference set.

well that was what his party was called two years ago and i had a blast - maybe all of his parties are "minimize to maximize" :confused:

i probably would've been bored outta my mind if he played all minimal. his set in DC 2 years ago was of the same style than that conference set.

gotcha. i don't know what we are doing on friday yet. playing it by ear. :)

fri nite was erin's bday shindig at local 16... meg and i showed up probably right after gina, barrett and renee left... some of us went to dc 9 after with erin... then just erin meg and i went to five. we left henry behind who was macking on a girl hahah MAN DOWN MAN DOWN. the music was really damn good and as i was trolling the dance floor looking for barrett i saw gina with luis just standing there so i danced on up to them and gina musta thought it was a guido trying to mash her coz she ignored me for like 2 min hahaha

good times good times...

i was trolling the dance floor looking for barrett i saw gina with luis just standing there so i danced on up to them and gina musta thought it was a guido trying to mash her coz she ignored me for like 2 min hahaha

good times good times...

LOL! We were standing on that step up looking for Karishma. I was trying not to walk into that crowd unprotected, hence why Luis was with me. When you were dancing near us I was like "wtf, who is this guy?" lol those damn flashing lights! Then I realized it was YOU! haha