Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i never want to hear or read the name of the "fairwinds hotel" EVAAAARRRRR!!!!!

kken is thinking of going w/ all of annadale's little korea in tow.

Why? What's wrong with the Fairwinds Hotel? What happened to you at the Fairwinds Hotel? Did the Fairwinds Hotel wrong you in some way? I had a lot of fun at the Fairwinds Hotel.

yeah, i know it sucks. that is what happens when you rent. been in bethesda for almost 2 years, so at least i didnt move last year. owners of the house i was renting with roomates finally decided to sell, so its time to pack up and move.

prolly in a couple of years if i'm still around DC i'll seriously look into buying.

2 months from now there will be another web site and then one will have to do a new profile . . .

i wonder if there are cute girls i can stalk with my myspace alter-ego . . . :D

You mean your alter-ego that has your picture on it and titled "Victor"? You don't know what "alter-ego" really means, do you. :shaky:

You mean your alter-ego that has your picture on it and titled "Victor"? You don't know what "alter-ego" really means, do you. :shaky:

well it wouldn't be an alter ego if i went around and said it was me all the time would it? whats the point of having an alter ego profile if its the same profile? :huh:

well it wouldn't be an alter ego if i went around and said it was me all the time would it? whats the point of having an alter ego profile if its the same profile? :huh:

Huh?????? Isn't that exactly what I asked you? Did you just ask me the same question back at me? I'm so confused....

i have no idea what were talking about.

Stalking girls at the Fairwinds or something like that. They had good hamburgers there. And all you can drink sangria. I didn't touch the stuff, but Jroo had like 8 cups during the afternoon and got wasted. We had to send him to his room to take a nap he was so wasted.