Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

. . .but Jroo had like 8 cups during the afternoon and got wasted. We had to send him to his room to take a nap he was so wasted.

fucking amateur, lol.

they had all the "rest and recover bbq parties" at the fairwinds again this year?

fucking amateur, lol.

they had all the "rest and recover bbq parties" at the fairwinds again this year?

Yeah. They were ok. Sunday's lineup was money. Chris Fortier, Luke Fair, Nic Fancuilli. Except I had zero energy by then so we made it for like the last half hour. Fortier was rocking it when we got there, though. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick beats. Even better than Oakie. :-)

last year i really enjoyed Mazi's set. i didnt even have to leave the room, stayed in with the A/C on, watching NCAA basketball, eating chex mix and listening to Mazi. by the last day we were there i was ready to throw a chair out the window just to shut them the hell up 'cos i wanted to sleep.

I didn't sleep at all this weekend. I was up all night both Friday and Satuday and didn't sleep until last night. I fell asleep on the metro this morning and missed my stop by 4 or 5 stops. I woke up thinking I was in bed and I looked out the window and was like what the hell is that??