Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

cheech is from LA - cheech is short for chicharron, lol.

i like the part when he gets caught by INS at the warehouse where he is supposed to meet his cousin and the INS guy asks him who's the president of the US and he answers "that actor guy . . . john wayne" lol

cheech is from LA - cheech is short for chicharron, lol.

i like the part when he gets caught by INS at the warehouse where he is supposed to meet his cousin and the INS guy asks him who's the president of the US and he answers "that actor guy . . . john wayne" lol

sorry, i meant chicano/cholo not mexican.

the term "chicano" is commonly used among mexican-americans particularly in CA although it started as an insult it was adopted by the cesar chavez labor movement; "cholo" most often refers to mexican-american youth gangster.

the term "chicano" is commonly used among mexican-americans particularly in CA although it started as an insult it was adopted by the cesar chavez labor movement; "cholo" most often refers to mexican-american youth gangster.

Thanks, Professor, but I don't remember signing up for Taco 101 classes. :shaky:

supposedly infusion is playing at some small lounge tonite... i'd rather go see that then @ five on friday.

they are at buzz.

are they playing live tonight? sometimes they do cheeky DJ sets where they just fool around for fun.