Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

you cant get rid of the leprechaun that EASY . . .

hmm . . . he was in Cleveland when this happened . . . :shaky:

GO BUCS!!!!

Bucs' owner Glazer suffers strokeBy Len Pasquarelli

ESPN.com

The Tampa Bay Bucs announced Monday afternoon that owner and team president Malcolm Glazer was released earlier in the day from the Cleveland Clinic, where he had been treated during the past week after suffering an Easter Sunday stroke.

There had been no previous reports of the stroke before the team issued the two-paragraph release. The stroke has impaired Glazer's speech and mobility in his right arm and leg.

"On behalf of the entire Glazer family, I want to think everyone at the Cleveland Clinic for their outstanding care," said Joel Glazer, one of three sons who serves as Bucs executive vice presidents. "My father's spirits are high and doctors expect his condition to improve with rehabilitation."

There were no further details.

Glazer, 77, purchased the Bucs in 1995 from the estate of the late Hugh Culverhouse, the deal coming after failed attempts to acquire other NFL franchises. Under his stewardship, the Bucs have gone from being laughingstocks to a model franchise, and the resurgence of the team was culminated in 2002 when Tampa Bay won Super Bowl XXXVII. Glazer also owns famed soccer team Manchester United.

The team has won three divisional titles and earned six playoff berths during Glazer's ownership.

The Glazer Family Foundation has become a major charitable force in the Tampa area.

you cant get rid of the leprechaun that EASY . . .

hmm . . . he was in Cleveland when this happened . . . :shaky:

GO BUCS!!!!

Bucs' owner Glazer suffers strokeBy Len Pasquarelli

ESPN.com

The Tampa Bay Bucs announced Monday afternoon that owner and team president Malcolm Glazer was released earlier in the day from the Cleveland Clinic, where he had been treated during the past week after suffering an Easter Sunday stroke.

There had been no previous reports of the stroke before the team issued the two-paragraph release. The stroke has impaired Glazer's speech and mobility in his right arm and leg.

"On behalf of the entire Glazer family, I want to think everyone at the Cleveland Clinic for their outstanding care," said Joel Glazer, one of three sons who serves as Bucs executive vice presidents. "My father's spirits are high and doctors expect his condition to improve with rehabilitation."

There were no further details.

Glazer, 77, purchased the Bucs in 1995 from the estate of the late Hugh Culverhouse, the deal coming after failed attempts to acquire other NFL franchises. Under his stewardship, the Bucs have gone from being laughingstocks to a model franchise, and the resurgence of the team was culminated in 2002 when Tampa Bay won Super Bowl XXXVII. Glazer also owns famed soccer team Manchester United.

The team has won three divisional titles and earned six playoff berths during Glazer's ownership.

The Glazer Family Foundation has become a major charitable force in the Tampa area.

cleveland has one of the best hospitals in the world. that is why he was there!`

I hate every cup this year. with my two most hated teams in the champions league final, man u sucking (although they will finish 2nd), i hate soccer/football!

arsenal and who? the other team doesnt come out until the afternoon.

if man u loses to chelsea and liverpool wins, its only 3 points.

i could care less about arsenal, milan, villarreal, & barcelona, i just want to see some great games at this point.