Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by rockyblue

maybe she's really sweaty? :confused:

she does it everyday, and the A/C is on today. she comes in in business attire, then half an hour later she's wearing sneakers, then she's back to shoes, then sneakers, then she goes for lunch sneakers, then she's wearing a track suit, then back to the business atiire, then back to the sneakers . . . :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by rockyblue

do you seriously drink plain soymilk!?!

i'm coming to the conclusion that you burned your tastebuds off years eating in a freak habanero accident.

there is plain and there is plain. there is plain that tastes good and there is plain with no sugar that is nasty.

Originally posted by crank47

good morning!

I got to the gym at 7:35 last night. Pretty sure I just missed you!

lol, on wednesdays I meet with my trainer at 5:00 pm. I was done around 6:45ish. I have no upper body strength and am feeling the effects of yesterday's weight lifting LOL ouchie!

Argh! Are you going tonight? They are having free fitness testing and they will take your body measurements for you. I already know my body fat percentage :eek: LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol, on wednesdays I meet with my trainer at 5:00 pm. I was done around 6:45ish. I have no upper body strength and am feeling the effects of yesterday's weight lifting LOL ouchie!

Argh! Are you going tonight? They are having free fitness testing and they will take your body measurements for you. I already know my body fat percentage :eek: LOL

Probably not. Just found out that my uncle (through marriage) passed away last night. Gotta go see my mom and call my aunt and cousins tonight.