Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by crank47

Probably not. Just found out that my uncle (through marriage) passed away last night. Gotta go see my mom and call my aunt and cousins tonight.

sorry to hear that crank. what ever we can do to help.

when things like these happen it always seems to put our daily lives into perspective.

Friday:

Radio 1/ CJ party @Nikkis

Hope Party@Crobar --- (circo loco - it's all about DC-10)

Saturday:

Revolover 2 party @Soho Lounge --- (two words: Swayzak Live! - -- fokkin' balls to the wall)

Underwater party @Privilege - Darren Emerson & Tim Deluxe!!!!!!!!!

Sunday:

Groovepad 2003 -@The creek Hotel - Kazell, Three, Porter, Zabilea, Dirty Gringos --- nuff said!!!

Roam/Stereo Party @Townhouse -- Chus & Ceballos -- TRIBAL + Latin House = WAZ UP!

AXIS Records @BED -- presents JEFF "PILLS" oops I mean MILLS --it's TECHNO TIME!

Originally posted by joeygk

Sunday:

Groovepad 2003 -@The creek Hotel - Kazell, Three, Porter, Zabilea, Dirty Gringos --- nuff said!!!

Roam/Stereo Party @Townhouse -- Chus & Ceballos -- TRIBAL + Latin House = WAZ UP!

AXIS Records @BED -- presents JEFF "PILLS" oops I mean MILLS --it's TECHNO TIME!

Hmmm.... very nice - I haven't figured out what I'm doing sunday yet! :aright:

I don't think so....i just posted that b/c I was bored and if I do go that's where I would end up.....my friend Toby (who lives on Wash Ave) called and wants me to come down and I have a free place to stay so never say never!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

don't toy with my emotions! :nono:

i would be happy if you decided to join us! :)

yeah, carmen and dave kinda suck though b/c she is a hooker and he's an attention whore!

seriously!?! i love them! Carmen is actually much cooler than i thougth she was going to be and Dave is hilarious. so much more entertaining than Jessica and what's-his-name.