Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

during wmc?? what's your schedule?

we need a thomas penton meetup!!! do you think the man himself could make it? :tongue:

i think we are going to be sans thomar & joey though :boohoo:

yes! we should definitely have a Thomas Penton meet-up! and OF COURSE joey and thomar have to be there. it just wouldn't be the same without them. :(

ok so, sometimes i really have no idea what the women in my office are thinking, the younger ones. i'm starting to see skirts a bit too short to be worn to the office on top of the already tight pants, booty pants and in some ocassions tight shirts that are bit to revealing for the office environment.

:confused:

Originally posted by vicman

ok so, sometimes i really have no idea what the women in my office are thinking, the younger ones. i'm starting to see skirts a bit too short to be worn to the office on top of the already tight pants, booty pants and in some ocassions tight shirts that are bit to revealing for the office environment.

:confused:

does your office have a dress code?

Originally posted by crank47

more importantly, are they they hot?

some of them are. most of the research assistants are younger than me. the research associates are around my age, but some of them should get arrested for trying to pull that sort of s*it at work, ghetto booty & work environment do not go hand in hand.