Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

:shaky:

how much stuff does thomar have, dj'ing equipment & records aside?

He has like 6 pairs of shiney pants, 10 fubu jerseys, 2 pairs of Burberry Timberlands and his collection of antique vintage Barbie Dolls.............

*Gina how do you know where I was???? :confused: (I think you're bluffing)

Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh: >>> I guess I was kinda "out-of-it" yesterday afternoon -- I ended up not being able to sleep and headed over to Cafeteria for food -- which I didn't eat! :laugh: :laugh:

still waiting on the myoplex?

:confused:

btw, i need to start stocking up for Miami. i got's 3 bottles of ripped fuel, just need to buy a box of mt-rx or myoplex to take with me as carry-on luggage.

Originally posted by vicman

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

now take thomar as carry-on luggage and we're all set. :D

It's so funny b/c I have Fabric 09 in my CD player here at the office --- I'm using my father's miles, so I'll have to fly continental -------- I will announce my intinerary shortly ------

*also, Gina just a quick heads up. We will be attending 0 (zero) trance events --- so um, no PVD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Dear joeygk:

Please don't say you are going to the wmc if you aren't really going to wmc. my tiny heart can't handle that kind of hope and then disappointment.

Please squeeze thomar into your luggage 'cause I want to remember partying with him in Miami this year. Thank you.

Don't worry about not attending any trance events. I need to give PvD my full attention and if you are there I will be distracted ;)

Sincerely,

TinyB

Originally posted by rockyblue

w00t!! i finally get to meet joey! now, how the heck do we get thomar to go? hmmmmm....

you ain't missin' out on much . . . :tongue:

should be fun . . . if he can only get out of the big trance events where he always tends to end up. :D

Bally to Give Refunds, Reform Advertising

Mon Feb 16, 8:09 PM ET Add U.S. National - Reuters to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bally Total Fitness Holding Corp. (NYSE:BFT - news) has agreed to provide refunds to some customers who were misled about fitness center contracts or were denied the right to cancel memberships, New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer said on Monday

Bally, a nationwide operator of commercial fitness centers, agreed to change its sales and advertising practices "after hundreds of consumers complained that deceptive ads and high-pressure sales tactics tricked them into signing long-term contracts and misrepresented the total price of the memberships," Spitzer's office said in a statement.

Bally spokesman Jon Harris said the company was not found in violation of the law, but it has agreed to review individual cases to see whether they require a refund.

Spitzer said the agreement with Bally requires the company to implement substantial reforms of its sales, training and advertising practices. He said the settlement requires Bally to improve its cancellation policies and better monitor its compliance with them.

Bally agreed to provide pro-rata refunds to certain consumers who were misled about the legally binding nature of their contracts or were denied the right to cancel, Spitzer said.

Harris said the reforms that Bally agreed to are already in place.

"We didn't agree to anything we haven't been doing already," he said. "The complaints do not reflect the way we do business today or the way will do business going forward."

Shares of Bally on Friday closed down 8 cents, or 1.2 percent, at $6.62 on the New York Stock Exchange (news - web sites).