Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

you ain't missin' out on much . . . :tongue:

should be fun . . . if he can only get out of the big trance events where he always tends to end up. :D

joey tends to end up at trance events because those are typically at space which is open WAY passed your bed time vic :tongue:

btw, who the fuck signs a contract at a gym? I'm pay as you go. They tried to get me to sign and I was like "yeah, no thanks! I know that game!" lol

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

JOEY! You are not sketchy. You betta show up to WMC now or you're gonna get a tinyb beatdown! :box:

of cousre I know pvd is going to be in nyc. why do you think i'll be up there on the weekend of feb27/28.

btw, are layo & bushwacka on the 27th or the 28th?

Saturday - not sure which day that is???

Originally posted by joeygk

Saturday - not sure which day that is???

yeah, that's the 28th. YAY! I think I'm gonna pull a rockstar weekend.

2/27 - pvd at roxy

2/28 - L&B at Centro and then Danny H at Arc

I'd like to have dinner & drinks and maybe some debauchery with you & Thomar. How does Saturday pre-L&B work for ya'll? :D

yeah, that's the 28th. YAY! I think I'm gonna pull a rockstar weekend.

2/27 - pvd at roxy

I'd like to have dinner & drinks and maybe some debauchery with you & Thomar. How does Saturday pre-L&B work for ya'll? :D

tiny's getting a head start on her wmc partyin' . . .

Sounds like a plan -- I'm def game for Saturday --- but Thomar is going back to Ohio that weekend and will be unavailable -- I know, I know, he just sucks like that. :tongue:

Thomar's going to run for president and I'm going to be his running mate ---- our campaign song is going to be Sputnik "Stylus Trouble" (Pete Heller remix) & our campain platform will be to ban all cover charges at nightclubs & cap the price of bottled water at $1 dollar!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomar's going to run for president and I'm going to be his running mate ---- our campaign song is going to be Sputnik "Stylus Trouble" (Pete Heller remix) & our campain platform will be to ban all cover charges at nightclubs & cap the price of bottled water at $1 dollar!!!!!!!!!!!

you got my vote!! :D

Gina - we have to do L&B and Howells -- (it's the last Danny Howells night EVA b4 ARC closes - :( )

I thought the last night for Howells was on 3/27?? :confused:

Well it doesn't matter anyway 'cause I'm definitely making it to Howells on 2/28 after Layo & Bushwacka. I gotta beg Danny for an invite to Bed! hehe, that sounds funny :tongue:

so on the subway this morning, it was really crowded... this guy took that as an excuse to cup my ass with his hand like I wouldn't notice! :mad: I elbowed him in the face "oops, its really crowded, i'm sorry...."

two can play that game mister! :mad: :mad: :box: :box:

seriously!?! argh, why are some people such assholes? :mad: