Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I came to work early today -- therefore I got up earlier and ate breakfast earlier --- I'm ahead of schedule ---

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, I'm planning on winning the lottery tonight -- it's $227 million dollars --- so you all you should just go ahead and free up the month of August b/c I'm flying everyone to Ibiza for a lil' 30 day bender. :D :D

Originally posted by joeygk

I came to work early today -- therefore I got up earlier and ate breakfast earlier --- I'm ahead of schedule ---

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, I'm planning on winning the lottery tonight -- it's $227 million dollars --- so you all you should just go ahead and free up the month of August b/c I'm flying everyone to Ibiza for a lil' 30 day bender. :D :D

party train is making a stop in ibiza!!!!!! :hoparound :hoparound

Myne formally Tapis Rouge is the smallest venue eva - it holds like 150 people ----> but on the plus side it has "party style" bathrooms for the tru rollers! ;)

Good Luck on that party --- I'll try to stop by but unfortunately, Layo&Bushwacka are @Centro-fly, Murk is @Spirit and Howells is @ARC (for a mere $10 bucks & they have a liquor license for the night) -------- stiff competition!

JAMES ZABIELA ESSENTIAL MIX - FEB 22, 2004

I think this one may actually be better than his debut -- :eek: The second half is really fokkin' good --- ! Def worth checking out.

Also the Filterheadz new mix cd 'Tribalicious' is pretty damn good - **** four stars!!!!