Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

:eek:

how was everyone's weekend?

i got thrown out of buzz on friday!! :eek:

add Nation to the list of clubs you've been booted from. :rolleyes:

too bad you didn't go to Sonar last night. Burridge destroyed the place! it was awesome! so much better than Danny on Friday.

OMG!!! What a weekend! PvD was amazing as usual. He banged it out on Friday. Woot!

Danny Howells OWNED! He was absolutely on Saturday night. I loved when he started scratching! The look on gk's face was priceless. He spun till 10 am I believe, I stayed till about 8:30 am - I was wide awake and didn't want to leave but my body was starting to rebel against me LOL

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOEY!!! So good to you see you my dear! I had so much fun dancing around with you!!! :kiss2:

Thomar - I missed you! :boohoo: Joey says I should move to NYC and we can all live together like in the Real World. Just Joey, me & the 3 Chris's :tongue:

Layo&Bushwacka - played it funkey-funki-funkee-funky tribal boom boom house, loved their set. However, Danny Howells owned the night, I forgot how utterly amazing he can be when he puts together a proper set. He smashed it all night long, I had to take breaks to catch my breath.

Gina, it was soooo good seing you, sorry about the guestlist snafu. I'm still wreaked from the weekend, I didn't go to sleep until after the Academy Awards on Sunday night. <argh>

Originally posted by rockyblue

add Nation to the list of clubs you've been booted from. :rolleyes:

too bad you didn't go to Sonar last night. Burridge destroyed the place! it was awesome! so much better than Danny on Friday.

i drank too much on friday had a headache all day saturday, just really didn't feel like making the drive up there :(

someone remind me why i really hate drinking.

Originally posted by joeygk

Gina, it was soooo good seing you, sorry about the guestlist snafu. I'm still wreaked from the weekend, I didn't go to sleep until after the Academy Awards on Sunday night. <argh>

No worries - it was still only $10! I had so much fun! I finally crashed at around 10 PM last night. So tired! But so worth it!

I'll be back up for Howells' last set on March 27!!! Get ready! :)

Gina how about that track Danny dropped w/ the chant that goes "that mother fucking house music" over & over, and Laurent Garnier's "Crispy Bacon" (that track can only be appreciated on a big system) and what about the 80's flashback w/ "Blue Monday" ------> OMG that set was soooo good.

Originally posted by joeygk

Gina how about that track Danny dropped w/ the chant that goes "that mother fucking house music" over & over, and Laurent Garnier's "Crispy Bacon" (that track can only be appreciated on a big system) and what about the 80's flashback w/ "Blue Monday" ------> OMG that set was soooo good.

I loved the track with that vocal! He dropped 2 different mixes of it. But it was so awesome! THAT MUTHAFUCKIN' HOUSE MUSIC!!" SO GOOD!

He was phenominal. When he is "on" no one can touch him. Such an awesome set on Saturday night.