Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

WMC PICS

What's up HO 4 Howells --- Gina the working out has been paying off - what's up top shelf honey - looking good!

That picture of Gina & Vic @cafeteria on Lincoln Road is hysterical -- you two both look like you're about to pass out but have just enough energy to crack a smile ---- :D

Originally posted by joeygk

WMC PICS

What's up HO 4 Howells --- Gina the working out has been paying off - what's up top shelf honey - looking good!

That picture of Gina & Vic @cafeteria on Lincoln Road is hysterical -- you two both look like you're about to pass out but have just enough energy to crack a smile ---- :D

i had no idea that joint had a phazon. best. tribal. ever. in that place.

i'm going for circo loco. i'm skipping howells.

Originally posted by joeygk

WMC PICS

thanks joey!!!

yeah i was SO tired at cafeteria but the music was so good! I actually laid my head on my friend's shoulder for about 15 minutes & took a nap!

everyone was saying the dj was john creamer but THAT i can't believe. he was so freakin' amazing!

edit: wow, there were so many typos in this post. i had to edit. i wouldn't want you guys to think vic was using my screen name!

is howells going to be at ARc the last weekend in April? I know this month is his last "marathon" set, but Arc's site has 15 dj's TBA for their last Saturday nght event in April.

Apparently Burridge and Howells will be at that one, but will be playing shorter sets. I'm TOTALLY in for circo loco.

Originally posted by rockyblue

you guys are amazing. after Miami, i don't want to see the inside of a club for a month!

a couple of weeks is all i need. i took a mini-break before WMC, i'm so glad i did, helped the pocket book and kept me sane during those days there.

Originally posted by rockyblue

you guys are amazing. after Miami, i don't want to see the inside of a club for a month!

i know you can't go but its howell's last set at arc. not missing it! but that's my next club night. no club nights here in dc! though i was at andalu for a hot minute on saturday.

I am The Nurse :shaky: oh. dear.

The Nurse

Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSDf)

Friendly and eager. Sexy in white. You are The Nurse.

Like your male counterpart, The Poolboy, you're a fun and goofy, but giving, friend. You believe that life and love should be taken with a grain of salt. We'll bet you smile a lot, which people find contagious.

If only they knew the reason...the fact is, you spend WAY more time fantasizing than the average girl. While your friends lean desperately towards love, you're chemically biased towards anti-love: sex. You'd never date someone you didn't find immediately kissable.

To maximize satisfaction, you should find someone carefree and sexual, just like you. Avoid Brutal types at all costs. A final bit of advice: experience doesn't matter. You didn't qualify as a Master, and your perfect match need not either. Consider both The Poolboy and The Playboy.

BUT ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah, The Mixed Messenger