Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

It was sooooo hard draggin my ass to the gym this morning -- I seriously think I dozed off for a minute while I was doing crunches. *derf*

I'm so annoyed. Does anyone else put off doing laundry as long as possible only to be aggrivated when you realize: 1. You have no clean clothes except for the scary shirts you bought on clearance at TJ Maxx when you were in High School, 2. You realize that you have about 4 loads plus towels & sheets (I mean seriously who has the time). :(:(

SLSK has been sketchy as of late --- I'll find some stuff but nothing will download - everything is "remotely queued" - the last thing I downloaded was the JZ essential mix and it took me like two weeks to get my hands on it ---- WTF!

Originally posted by joeygk

It was sooooo hard draggin my ass to the gym this morning -- I seriously think I dozed off for a minute while I was doing crunches. *derf*

I'm so annoyed. Does anyone else put off doing laundry as long as possible only to be aggrivated when you realize: 1. You have no clean clothes except for the scary shirts you bought on clearance at TJ Maxx when you were in High School, 2. You realize that you have about 4 loads plus towels & sheets (I mean seriously who has the time). :(:(

i have the smallest washing machine in history in my apartment. it takes me like 12 hours to get my laundry done. i have to wash my top and bottom sheets separately because they won't fit in the washer at the same time. seriously.

Originally posted by vicman

do any of you ever skip breakfast? i dont know, but it seems that i never eat breakfast at all. i'm not hungry even after i work out in the morning.

i try to always eat breakfast. it gives me more energy in the morning and i don't eat so much at night (when i'm prone to snacking)

i know :(

but i can't help it if i'm not hungry . . . funnything is that i usually snack on something when i get back home when i go out before going to sleep . . .

btw, i had a roast beef sandwich (nice & bloody) w/ provolone cheese for lunch. yummy!!!

When is friggin' Daylight Savings? I'm really sick of it being dark by the time I get home from work ----- ! Shouldn't we already have jumped forward --- I think I'm just gonna go ahead and set all my clocks ahead and start leaving work and hour early ---- tell everyone I'm observing daylight savings early this year.

Originally posted by joeygk

When is friggin' Daylight Savings? I'm really sick of it being dark by the time I get home from work ----- ! Shouldn't we already have jumped forward --- I think I'm just gonna go ahead and set all my clocks ahead and start leaving work and hour early ---- tell everyone I'm observing daylight savings early this year.

april 4, i believe is when we are suppose to change our clocks.

its sooooooooooooooo nice in DC today!! I wanna go out & play! Joey - I'll see you in 2 days my dear :)