Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

on June 25th . . .

they will find some "excuse" to wiggle themselves to Ohio. family b'day, someone bought a new truck . . .

FRIDAY JUNE 25TH

Mythodic & Disco Productions and the fabulous Jessica George are presenting... in his first EVER Cleveland appearance...

TIESTO @ moda

Supporting talent TBA

LIMITED $20 presale

THEN $25 presale

DOOR: $30

I want to go to the beach!!!

So there is this really great tiki bar/polynesian/hawaiian restaurant that is closing this week that I LOVE! They are turning the section of the road where its located into part of an off-ramp! :( I'm so sad! So I think I'm going there on Thursday to bid it adieu (it closes on Sat). You guys might get some drunk dials as the drinks there are yummy & STRONG! weeeeeeeeee!

Originally posted by joeygk

I wanna go to Punta del Este --- I saw a special on that place on the Travel Channel -- last week was beach week -- !

that's where a truckload of south americans vacation during their summer . . . kinda like ibiza for europeans. . . tiny c/ teach you all the cuss words in spanish before you leave. :tongue:

So I just read in the Post about a women in Mexico who gave herself a C-section w/ a kitchen knife and some hard alcohol --- apparently the baby is fine & her sister stiched her back up w/ cotton thread. Seriously, how HARDCORE is that!