Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

So last night I discovered this yummy-looking Greek Tapas restaurant near my house on 9th Ave & 51st ---- we should go on Saturday and Chris can share w/ us the food of his people.

i thought Chris was from Cleveland. :confused:

Originally posted by joeygk

So last night I discovered this yummy-looking Greek Tapas restaurant near my house on 9th Ave & 51st ---- we should go on Saturday and Chris can share w/ us the food of his people.

i'm down! i love tapas... spanish tapas, turkish tapas (vic, you should check out zartinya in DC)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm down! i love tapas... spanish tapas, turkish tapas (vic, you should check out zartinya in DC)

why? they serve Cleveland tapas there? :confused:

---> i love tapas btw . . . even though i have bad memories of the last time i had tapas. for dinner right before i pulled a "vic" at Five on my b'day last year. :(

I'm officially the worst employee eva --- i just told em' I have a doctors appointment this afternoon so I can leave early b/c I'm so hungover I think I'm about to pass out. The sad thing is you know my ass is gonna be wrecked tomorrow as well. So is the life of a nightclub aficionado! :rolleyes:;):tongue::(:laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

don't you just love it when you haven't heard from someone in a couple of years and all of a sudden you get an e-mail from them?

dear lord, i hope this girl is still single . . . :D

vic = pimp daddy:confused:

go get 'em tiger!:cool:

Originally posted by thomar

vic = pimp daddy:confused:

go get 'em tiger!:cool:

last thing i knew about this girls was that she lived in Ohio (Cinci) and had the hots for some Australian guy . . . who conviniently lived in Australia.

actually she was the best to get hammered w/ in grad school. girl could drink you under the table . . . that and she had large who-has. :hoparound

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just got an email from an old highschool boyfriend who is in Guam now! wtf? Anyhow, he won't be at our reunion this year. Ugh, I so don't want to go but I promised my friend I would go.

when is that?

I can't believe I'm wrecked @work AGAIN. I'm not nearly as bad as yesterday, but I need to get some sleep sometime soon. :(

So Laurent Garnier is really good my only complaint is that I couldn't stay longer. His set was def building, each track was better than the last and you just got the vibe that by 3am he would have been bangin' it out. (I went home around 1:45)

& damn can that man mix 2 records --- SEAMLESS!!!! His mixing is tight.

You can ask Thomar but I thought his set was much more "techy" than actual tronic style "techno" - does that make sense?