Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i can't keep up w/you kids on this penton thread :tongue:

it's complete trash. . . but clickee

makes me feel so much better about my own behaviour w/boys :D:worry:

b'more/oncetwice festival was amazing. . . i decided if i ever get my shit together and find tables. . . i want to start out buying anything perlon has ever put out :D

jenn, i woke up hella late on sunday am (hungover) but still managed to make it out to the nat'l mall for the tail end of things. . . did you march early in the morning?

Originally posted by scratchapella

jenn, i woke up hella late on sunday am (hungover) but still managed to make it out to the nat'l mall for the tail end of things. . . did you march early in the morning?

nope, i had the same problem. woke up with a nasty hand over. almost :puke: . by the time i was feeling up to moving off my couch, the whole thing was over. i'm really bummed i missed it. :(

Originally posted by joeygk

LIAR!

:D

it was fun though!

we're just watching TV right now, thomar is still passed out :rolleyes:

nice weekend overall, even though i ended up hanging out with more people from cleveland than i bargained for :eek::D

p.s. i got a pic with dj thomar! :love2: now my collection is complete! :tongue: - tb

i can't believe you all are still posting from home. . . the day after! :tongue: if you're bored, click the link i put up earlier. . . at least an hour of amusement easily

yesterday was crazy! imagine the entire mall, all the way from the capitol to the other end, filled w/people! crazy!

dc folks: afrikaa bambaata/simply jeff this saturday? :D

ATTN: THOMAR - you missed out

Charismatic young lawyers for a new reality-based LEGAL show. Compete in mock trials/courtroom showdowns on prime-time TV. The last lawyer standing wins a lucrative job at a law firm.

To qualify, you must have passed the bar exam and received notification between May 2003 and May 2004. You also must not have a full-time job at a law firm yet.

OPEN CALL THIS SUNDAY: if you are eligible for the show, you can meet the casting director from 12pm to 6pm this Sunday, April 25, 2004 at:

“The Flat†Restaurant, Lounge, Bar

16 1st Ave.

NY, NY 10009

(btwn 1st and 2nd street)

We strongly prefer that you meet us at the open call, but if you are unable to attend this Sunday’s open call, you can email your photo and contact info to kylakarmel@earthlink.net

Originally posted by joeygk

ATTN: THOMAR - you missed out

Charismatic young lawyers for a new reality-based LEGAL show. Compete in mock trials/courtroom showdowns on prime-time TV. The last lawyer standing wins a lucrative job at a law firm.

To qualify, you must have passed the bar exam and received notification between May 2003 and May 2004. You also must not have a full-time job at a law firm yet.

OPEN CALL THIS SUNDAY: if you are eligible for the show, you can meet the casting director from 12pm to 6pm this Sunday, April 25, 2004 at:

“The Flat†Restaurant, Lounge, Bar

16 1st Ave.

NY, NY 10009

(btwn 1st and 2nd street)

We strongly prefer that you meet us at the open call, but if you are unable to attend this Sunday’s open call, you can email your photo and contact info to kylakarmel@earthlink.net

oops. i wish i could have gone!

Originally posted by dgmodel

went to two really good places in astoria this weekend... had a blast... bohemian beer garden and cavo... anyone ever been???

Astoria -- I've been out there a few times -- never really hung out at any bars or restaurants.

Originally posted by scratchapella

i can't believe you all are still posting from home. . . the day after! :tongue: if you're bored, click the link i put up earlier. . . at least an hour of amusement easily

yesterday was crazy! imagine the entire mall, all the way from the capitol to the other end, filled w/people! crazy!

dc folks: afrikaa bambaata/simply jeff this saturday? :D

we're at thomar's place. we're waiting for our take out to get here, then we'll drive back to dc.

i clicked on the link, real funny stuff!

you take pics yesterday? you have to tell us about it when we get back. :D

~~> you might need to convince me to go out . . . but i'm easy to convince :D