Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just got my free ice cream! yay! :)

hey Thomar, did you tell me there was a drink called the Tall Paul? What's in it?

tall paul = stoli ras, stoli orange, and the god's nectar in a pint glass w/ ice :D

Originally posted by thomar

tall paul = stoli ras, stoli orange, and the god's nectar in a pint glass w/ ice :D

ah i see :) thanks! i'll have to try it! :)

whatever you do, don't let someone convince you that a margarita with "god's nectar" served in a pint glass is a good idea. tequila doesn't mix well with it! :puke:

though i have to admit they tasted good. that's why i had 2! :(

Originally posted by joeygk

mixing flavored stoli = bad idea. that drink would be about $20 dollars in the city btw, not to mention it tastes like dirt.

:mad: i mean it's no coors light in the can (at $12/6), but it's still pretty good!

I think I have a cavity --- my gums around my molar hurt bad. My gums blead last night while I was flossing too. What does a cavity feel like, I've never had one before???? I might have had one way back when I had my baby teeth, but none that I can ever remember?

I think I have a cavity --- my gums around my molar hurt bad. My gums blead last night while I was flossing too. What does a cavity feel like, I've never had one before???? I might have had one way back when I had my baby teeth, but none that I can ever remember?

bleeding gums while flossing = gingervitis. dude, get your ass to the dentist. NOW.

i dont think its a cavity. if your gums are bleeding it can be a vitamin deficency or another matter.

bleeding gums while flossing = gingervitis. dude, get your ass to the dentist. NOW.

it's not all my gums --- it's just the gums between two teeth. I went on the ADA website --- and I don't think it's a cavity b/c it says a sure fire sign of a cavity is sharp pain when the tooth is exposed to extreme heat or cold ---- and ice actually makes teeth/gums feel better? I don't think it's gingervitis either.....hmmm?

I need to get a dentist that does nights or weekends....cause I can't really take anymore time off work.

another reason to hate boston. i also saw that some spots here go for $250k!

i was extremely happy to get away with a 3 day weekend in NY and pay just $6 for parking around your place. even though i had to move the car 3 times.

it's not all my gums --- it's just the gums between two teeth. .

maybe you had something stuck in there for a while. just make sure you floss that area really well and give it a few days. it might heal up. if it doesn't, definitely go to the dentist!!!

Did you know that dentists are the most hated of all drs? They have a huge suicide rate too!

I LOVE GOING TO THE DENTISTS! You're mouth always feels so fresh & clean afterwards. I've only ever been in for routine cleanings and never any real problems. Plus, I had braces and went to my orthodontist every month for like 3.5 years, so that pretty much puts you at ease w/ the whole thing.

My roommate from freshmen year at College had never been to a dentist in his life. He was like 19 at the time. :eek:

ADULT WEB SITES MAKE MORE MONEY EVERYDAY. DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?

Company: Teleteria

Salary/Wage: please call to discuss

Status: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary/Contract/Project, Employee

Shift: First Shift (Day), Second Shift (Afternoon), Third Shift (Night), After School

Job Category: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations

Career Level: Student (High School)

Education Level: High School or equivalent

Job Description

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE REPLYING, ONLY PEOPLE READY TO START THEIR OWN BUSINESS NEED APPLY. You must be at least 18 years of age.

Teleteria.net, the worlds largest provider of custom adult turn key sites specializes in creating Custom Adult Turn-Key web sites and has helped thousands of people all over the world from all walks of life start and grow their home based business and we can help you too.

Everyday 150,000 people log onto the Internet for the first time in their lives and most of them come to the search engines to find adult content. The industry grows by over one billion dollars every year. Teleteria.net will provide you with all the tools necessary for you to start your site, learn how to market your site, and learn how to make profits from your very own home based business.

Do you want to earn money while working at home?

Do you want to be your own boss?

Do you want to be involved in the largest money maker on the internet?

Are you ready to make more money?

Do you want to own your own business where you share your profits with NO ONE?

If you answered yes to the questions above, call me directly and join the #1 revenue generating internet industry around the world. Costs for starting vary depending on the site we produce for you. Please click here or call us for more information.