Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

WORK? Whateva......everyone knows unemployed people are crazy hot. They don't have jobs so they just spend the entire day at the gym, and they don't have any money so all they eat is tuna ~~~~~~~~~~~~~> HOTTIE-MCHOT-HOT!

You need to take advantage of this. Plus, why are you at home on the computer, it's friggin gorgeous outside? Go sunbathe in Central Park w/ all the other super hot unemployed people.

Get up early, scour the world for jobs (3-4 hours) -- and then go take advatage of your unemployment it won't last much longer!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ah i see :) thanks! i'll have to try it! :)

whatever you do, don't let someone convince you that a margarita with "god's nectar" served in a pint glass is a good idea. tequila doesn't mix well with it! :puke:

though i have to admit they tasted good. that's why i had 2! :(

was this the infamous jimmy van m @sonar night?

Originally posted by joeygk

mixing flavored stoli = bad idea. that drink would be about $20 dollars in the city btw, not to mention it tastes like dirt.

i usually mix one of the flavored stolis with Red Bull to make it more pallettable, but i don't know about two of them. that sounds disgusting. :puke:

Originally posted by scullydavis

Stoli ras + red bull isn't bad......although the alcohol content of flavored stoli has to be less than regular vodka, no? (its adrienne, i had to re-register since I could'nt remember my old password ;p)

Ad!! hey woman! how have you been!?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

and jenn - yes it was the "infamous jvm night" its what legends are made of i tell ya! ;)

ah yes, the night the camera died. i remember it well. well, actually, i don't remember it all that well. Sonar serves some wicked drinks. :tongue:

i know i said i was on "club haitus" but there is a free party tomorrow for bamborrosa recs and fortier at filter 14!

not to mention wink and emerson friday and roger sanchez on saturday. however, i think i'm only going out tomorrow night!