Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

i know i said i was on "club haitus" but there is a free party tomorrow for bamborrosa recs and fortier at filter 14!

not to mention wink and emerson friday and roger sanchez on saturday. however, i think i'm only going out tomorrow night!

wink blows. i would really like to see roger sanchez.

Originally posted by vicman

wink blows.

that hurts. sure, if he plays a house set, he does blow, and the past few times i've seen him he's been real uninteresting, but he did pen "higher state of consciousness" my #1 dance tune of all time!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:aright: i don't ever look at any other thread besides this one on CP anymore so I wouldn't have recognized him. that's too funny! :laugh: he kept giving me the thumbs up every time i saw him. i think he liked my hat :tongue:

you saw him on sunday? hmm.

no, no....lots of love for tinyb. I just don't have anyone to make fun of when they are gone & that seems to make time fly.

So now that the apprentice is over, I have no shows on TV. Although the season finale of will&grace w/ JLo tomorrow looks promosing!

Originally posted by rockyblue

did you wear the green one with the skirt?

yep! i didn't wear the musician tee though. i need to make one and substitute musician with dj :love2:

arthur & lena said they were looking for me later on in the night and were like "where did that little girl with the hat go?" :laugh: i don't even remember what time I lost them :(