Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

I have some photos of Chris in a rhinestone speedo riding a giant Panda on SouthBeach that might be useful.

i'm sure he has plenty of dirt in his past that will prove to be useful in collecting my $10!

i have a feeling that i will end up like that kid on "Better off Dead" the 1985 movie w. John Cusack . . . "I wan't my $2!!!!!"

Originally posted by vicman

i'm sure he has plenty of dirt in his past that will prove to be useful in collecting my $10!

i have a feeling that i will end up like that kid on "Better off Dead" the 1985 movie w. John Cusack . . . "I wan't my $2!!!!!"

LOVE THIS MOVIE!! "Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky." :laugh: :laugh:

Donald Trump Proposes to Girlfriend

1 hour, 10 minutes ago Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK - There's a new member of Donald Trump's "A-Team." Following Ivana and Marla, model Melania Knauss became engaged this week to the billionaire developer, Trump spokesman Norma Foerderer said Thursday.

AP Photo

Trump gave the 33-year-old Slovenian native a diamond engagement ring on Monday. Knauss wore the ring to a party that night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, although it went unnoticed by the hundreds of guests.

Trump, 57, has lived with Knauss in his Trump Tower home for the past five years. No wedding date was set, and Trump — currently riding high with the success of his NBC reality show "The Apprentice" — had no comment on the latest twist in his sometimes tumultuous love life.

His first two marriages ended in very public divorces: the first from wife Ivana after nearly 15 years, the second from Marla Maples after less than six years.

Maples, the other woman in his 1990 divorce, split with Trump for good in 1999. Trump said the union followed his realization that "life's too short," a revelation prompted when a gunman killed a half-dozen Long Island Rail Road commuters.

Trump has three children with Ivana and a daughter with Maples.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well damn there goes my sugar daddy! :mad:

and on an unrelated note. the boy just emailed me. holy 2 weeks late batman! :eek:

ok, what's his cell#? i'll go and write it down in the mens room at a strip club.

ABC is going ahead with a "reality" show in which five couples compete to adopt a baby.

is it just me, or does that make anyone else really uncomfortable?

yeah, i heard about that & you know what? it'll probably have huge ratings because of curiosity.

ABC is going ahead with a "reality" show in which five couples compete to adopt a baby.

is it just me, or does that make anyone else really uncomfortable?

Barbara Walters, 72, has expressed her regrets for

an ABC News weekend promo for Friday's "20/20" dealing with

adoption. Viewers objected to the program being promoted as a

reality show in which five couples would "compete" to adopt a

16-year-old's baby. "You know what the bad word was? 'Compete,' "

Walters said Wednesday on her daytime show, "The View." "A promo

promotes to make you want to watch. ... Promos sometimes get a

little heated, and we made a mistake."

and about the boy, i just think its funny! i'm not even upset about it. Joey thinks he is stupid anyway ;)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ya'll are cracking me up. this is like the 3rd time this has been posted in this thread ;)

you know i will be there! maybe we can hang out AFTER :D

has it:confused: well, i'll have to post again later then.

hang out after --- serioulsy you know thomar will be in the park w/ his shiney pants & glowsticks! I know it was killing him not to wear them to ARC last Sunday, but he knew we would have mocked him.

*then again, I should probably just shut up now since I was wearing a track suit & backwards baseball cap. <--- disaster!

hang out after --- serioulsy you know thomar will be in the park w/ his shiney pants & glowsticks! I know it was killing him not to wear them to ARC last Sunday, but he knew we would have mocked him.

*then again, I should probably just shut up now since I was wearing a track suit & backwards baseball cap. <--- disaster!

ya mental note- if you're going to wear a hat in reverse, it shouldn't be an adjustable one!

GK = fashion disaster!