Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So last night I downloaded this old Tom Stephan set from the Annie Nightengale show.......I'm walking around the city, bummin' pretty hard b/c life just sux right now......and this track comes on w/ the vocal:

"Don't get caught up, b/c life goes on, in a minute it'll change, stay strong; don't get caught up, b/c life goes on, things will get better if you just hold on"

It's the cheeziest damn track, but it put a smile on my face. :)

Originally posted by thomar

it feels good to be home.:)

GK- i also find listening to roger's "another chance" always lifts my spirits. give it a shot

That song makes me nostalgic....I get all happy...and then I get sad b/c I realize it's not 1am Saturday morning on my way to 144 w/ my partner in crime. ;) (2 years ago next week!)

Originally posted by joeygk

That song makes me nostalgic....I get all happy...and then I get sad b/c I realize it's not 1am on a Saturday morning on my way to 144 w/ my partner in crime. ;)

your damn right! the 2 yr. anniversary is quickly approaching.

so, i was walking in cloudy/rainy/grey clevo today (temp ~55 degrees) and it felt as if i was back in london. no, that's a lie. it made me REALLY WANT to be back in london...

gotta refocus.

Originally posted by thomar

i hear coxy and diggers are coming to centro. too bad we all have to study!!

p.s. vic, where did you put the rip fuel?

Yeah. Cox is this month. Diggers is on July 3rd - I'll probably go to that one......just make it an early night. ;)

Ripped fuel ------> ephedra is your friend!