Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

a buddy of mine (who tinyb knows) was out partying in london and woke up the next day in newcastle w/ someone's else's pair of pants on.

alright which one of you is vic referring to in this post? i know who i hope it is!

btw, this was posted in a thread over on groovanauts that I started about the worst condition you have ever woken up in after a night of drinking/partying :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

alright which one of you is vic referring to in this post? i know who i hope it is!

btw, this was posted in a thread over on groovanauts that I started about the worst condition you have ever woken up in after a night of drinking/partying :)

posting across boards huh?

lemme get my CP user manual, this might not be permited in the CP bylaws . . . :shaky:

dont you just love it when you screw up in an e-mail and realize the error you made just as your clicking the "send" button? :blown:

i gots a 2 hr meeting starting at 3. the feds. are coming in tommorow, gotta be ready for them! but first i'm taking a trip to the can. :constipa::flush:

backstreet boys are still together? I did like that song "I want it that way" or whateva it was called......I was singing it in the shower the other day b/c my roommates keep the radio tuned to some garbage light rock/elevator music station.

I doubt the new song is good though & my money is on Thomar is telling yet another lie ---- like the time he "dropped" Pete Sampras' Tennis Ball @Wimbledon --- DUDE YOU THREW IT BACK, FESS UP!

Originally posted by joeygk

backstreet boys are still together? I did like that song "I want it that way" or whateva it was called......I was singing it in the shower the other day b/c my roommates keep the radio tuned to some garbage light rock/elevator music station.

This song was playing everywhere I went when I was in Dublin a few years ago. I couldn't get a way from it. I <3 it too though. But I like NSync better :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

N'sync suck - they don't have any good tracks --- although justin timberlake's 'rock your body' is an amazing track (but I give credit to the neptunes not timbertrash).

i'm going to pretend you didn't say that! :box:

so i'm still curious as to who woke up wearing someone else's pants! :confused: