Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

anyone up for tronic tonight?! mistress barbara and free vodka!

I'm done going out......I need 4 weeks of no partying to clear my head.

So I just had a job interview over in Midtown early this morning = TRAINWRECK! :blown::(

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm done going out......I need 4 weeks of no partying to clear my head.

So I just had a job interview over in Midtown early this morning = TRAINWRECK! :blown::(

:(

well then, take a break from partying!!

sorry to hear about the job interview.

I am taking a break......it's like that Underworld track '2 months off' --- I wonder if that is what that song is about? Taking a break from partying? I'm gonna pretend so. :D

its always nice to take a break from partying. good for you joey! :kiss2:

I am taking a break......it's like that Underworld track '2 months off' --- I wonder if that is what that song is about? Taking a break from partying? I'm gonna pretend so. :D

werd.

it's always good to take a break, plus, your going to puerto rico.

you might be a lot of things, but one thing you don't do is "bring light it"

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

its always nice to take a break from partying. good for you joey! :kiss2:

well....i'm sure I'll start back up in San Juan at the end of the month. But that gives me a good three weeks to recover. The last two weeks I went out Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sunday -- 10 out of the last 14 days. :knife:

well....i'm sure I'll start back up in San Juan at the end of the month. But that gives me a good three weeks to recover. The last two weeks I went out Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sunday -- 10 out of the last 14 days. :knife:

i hope you are still up for having dinner with me on thursday :) i won't keep you out late :D

no dinner is fine......a boy still needs to eat.

so speaking of thurs....down in Tribeca, for the film festival, they're airing the final episode of Friends in a drive-in like format --- it's going to be screened live in an open lot or something.

no dinner is fine......a boy still needs to eat.

so speaking of thurs....down in Tribeca, for the film festival, they're airing the final episode of Friends in a drive-in like format --- it's going to be screened live in an open lot or something.

hmmm really? i'll have to let Ad knows since she couldn't understand why I wanted to go out on Thursday instead of watching the Friends finale ;)

i hope you are still up for having dinner with me on thursday :) i won't keep you out late :D

i may have an issue w/ thursday! it's my the premiere of beatmaster's film that he's being working on at the tribeca film festival. i said that i would go w/ him a month ago, but i'm not sure what the exact details are yet.

The Renaissaince festival- Wild in the Country- seemed like my perfect event- I wish I had gone. I was actually invited too . . . by an Australian!

a guy from the GN board went to it. i didn't know that today was a public holiday in the uk.

i may have an issue w/ thursday! it's my the premiere of beatmaster's film that he's being working on at the tribeca film festival. i said that i would go w/ him a month ago, but i'm not sure what the exact details are yet.

just let me know :)

hmmm really? i'll have to let Ad knows since she couldn't understand why I wanted to go out on Thursday instead of watching the Friends finale ;)

no mam. we can get dinner, but i need to be home by 9pm to watch the show. i'm a loser like that. :tongue: