Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by thomar

it feels good to be home.:)

GK- i also find listening to roger's "another chance" always lifts my spirits. give it a shot;)

Ms. festoon- what you doing prankin' me in the middle of the night!!!!

LMAO...ooops sorry i was doin a little drunk dialin!!! good thing ya didnt answer:laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

i've been studying in the evenings at Barnes&Noble and have consumed enough espresso to give myself heart palpatations (*LOL).

:laugh: :laugh: ...been off that train since NY and mine still skips a beat sometimes...weird!!! maybe i'm havin lots of little heart attacks????

Yeah. Cox is this month. Diggers is on July 3rd - I'll probably go to that one......just make it an early night. ;)

Ripped fuel ------> ephedra is your friend!

gnc doesnt sell ephedra products anymore, and vitamin shoppe is stopping after this month :mad:

i'm gunna have to start a contraband network to get that stuff here. :idea:

I finally got around to dwnlding the new Deep Dish comp last night -------------> GU straightup sux anymore. I can't remember the last GU mix that I actually really liked. I'm serious the last outstanding GU release would have to be Sander's Nubreed - Disc 2. That was foreva ago.

Hopefully, Howells 24/7 will be decent, I really liked his Reniassance Disc <keeping my fingers crossed> otherwise I'm stickin' to live sets.

I finally got around to dwnlding the new Deep Dish comp last night -------------> GU straightup sux anymore. I can't remember the last GU mix that I actually really liked. I'm serious the last outstanding GU release would have to be Sander's Nubreed - Disc 2. That was foreva ago.

Hopefully, Howells 24/7 will be decent, I really liked his Reniassance Disc <keeping my fingers crossed> otherwise I'm stickin' to live sets.

it was GU's fault for having DD do another one, but the fact the discs suck deals solely w/ DD sucking.

topic change: i need to stay away from the guacamole [sic - big time] dip as if i don't steer clear i am destined to look like an avacado by the end of the summer.

Q: how great is tatu?

A: really great

it was GU's fault for having DD do another one, but the fact the discs suck deals solely w/ DD sucking.

Read the write-up about DD in this week's Cleveland Scene and the interview where they discuss going on Nasdaq, remixing, not really paying attention, Mixing together 20 songs that no one remembers is not the way to go etc etc etc It'll make you sick.

SELL-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MAKE POP MUSIC and GET off a label with the word "UNDERGROUND" in it, you MONEY WHORES!!!

topic change: i need to stay away from the guacamole [sic - big time] dip as if i don't steer clear i am destined to look like an avacado by the end of the summer.

Q: how great is tatu?

A: really great

tatu blows monkey chunks.

guacamole will be the fall of man kind.

i'm gunna go see deep dish tonight.

guacamole will be the fall of mankind and i am spearheading the campaign.

sharam is in clevo tomm and i will not be going.

lemme know how it is.

i saw the DD article on a BarBri study break. i'm not a fan, but others on this board appear to be. i just guess they're wrong b/c i am always right.

do me a favor, if they play that masiello rmx. of "vogue" through a coke on the CDJ.

thanks and good night.

guacamole will be the fall of mankind and i am spearheading the campaign.

sharam is in clevo tomm and i will not be going.

lemme know how it is.

i saw the DD article on a BarBri study break. i'm not a fan, but others on this board appear to be. i just guess they're wrong b/c i am always right.

do me a favor, if they play that masiello rmx. of "vogue" through a coke on the CDJ.

thanks and good night.

they spun it last night. anyway, yeah thomar, you'll really be welcomed in DC :2guns:

SPY ----- that crap whole w/ radio shack tweeters for a soundsytem near W. 6th?!?!?

Yeah, I'd definately pass on that. Going out in Clevo is only fun when you're intoxicated, surounded by a gang of good friends and have lots of narcotics on hand. Skip it.

Cleveland is really bad. I can tolerate the place b/c I grew up there, and I have family & friends, I don't know how everybody else does it. It's like Chicago except there is nothing to do, and everyone is really into J.Crew. :D

your preaching to the choir.

and no, i'm not going. got to study tomm and then be lulled to sleep by sander's e-mix.

are you talking about the CD sander put out called "essential mix" or the Radio1 'essential mix' from a few years ago.

The radio1 set is a bit experimental for my taste.

are you talking about the CD sander put out called "essential mix" or the Radio1 'essential mix' from a few years ago.

The radio1 set is a bit experimental for my taste.

nope. the dutchman w/ the short trousers has a new one premiering sat. night.

and we continue...