Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i just got back from eating w/ Gina. it was a nice day and i suggested to grab something and sit in union square. we were almost finished and then- BOOM- i get shit on by a pigeon :splat:

mickey-d time again?

i'm falling asleep hardcore today! :splat:

still need to go to the gym after work. :splat::splat:

it's funny how everytime i'm starting to pack when i'm moving, i always end up finding stuff that i didnt know i had. i re-discovered 2 pairs of RL pants yesterday that fit perfectly. i swear i can't remember when i bought them.

it's funny how everytime i'm starting to pack when i'm moving, i always end up finding stuff that i didnt know i had. i re-discovered 2 pairs of RL pants yesterday that fit perfectly. i swear i can't remember when i bought them.

WAKE UP!

I remember when I moved from Miami and I spent a few days packing I kept finding half used bags of Larry all over the place b/c I used to hide it from myself. I'm convinced I didn't find it all either, I bet there's probably at least an 8 ball hidden away in the Hollywood house.

WAKE UP!

I remember when I moved from Miami and I spent a few days packing I kept finding half used bags of Larry all over the place b/c I used to hide it from myself. I'm convinced I didn't find it all either, I bet there's probably at least an 8 ball hidden away in the Hollywood house.

!!!LOL!!!

i had to step out for minute since it was just getting boring in here. all my bosses are gone for the day, but i've come to realize that when that happens, one of them still calls us around 4:30 or 4:45 to ask us for stuff . . . and to check that we're still here. pfffft . . . :lame:

what an awesome birthday! lot's of friends and fun and Adam Freeland at the afterparty at my apartment! :clap2::love2:

wtf?

it was a great time on friday rocky! i was to damn tired and bailed around 2:30. i wasn't even planning on going out. sometimes you have the best times when you least expect it!

happy b'day! :bounce:

wtf?

it was a great time on friday rocky! i was to damn tired and bailed around 2:30. i wasn't even planning on going out. sometimes you have the best times when you least expect it!

happy b'day! :bounce:

thanks for coming out, vic! it was a really great night. lost of dancing and friends. Adam and Jessie came over after and we all just chilled and chatted. he's a very nice, down to earth guy.

and is it just me, or is F1 extremely boring? ain't no fun in watching a race when you already know who is going to win.

watching racing is always boring......watching cars go around & around in a circle. you're fokkin kidding me w/ that crap right? Pass the Adderall please b/c my ADD is kicking in. :zzz:

where is gina?

btw,thomar: you see who won the Spanish championship?

and is it just me, or is F1 extremely boring? ain't no fun in watching a race when you already know who is going to win.

of course! i was up watching it at 7:30 Sunday morning! it was a relatively interesting race.

there were some random chicks in my place that i kicked out b/c they were talking during the warm-up :splat: