Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

watching racing is always boring......watching cars go around & around in a circle. you're fokkin kidding me w/ that crap right? Pass the Adderall please b/c my ADD is kicking in. :zzz:

Ur ADD is always kicking in.

of course! i was up watching it at 7:30 Sunday morning! it was a relatively interesting race.

there were some random chicks in my place that i kicked out b/c they were talking during the warm-up :splat:

this was the biggest news in Spain this weekend.

g0510.jpg

Carlos Moya (spain) won the Italian Masters this weekend in Rome--- he kicked that stupid argentine 'nalbandian' or whateva his name is, to the curb. Clay court tennis is a mess to watch ---- it screws up even the best players. Pete Sampras never even won the French Open in his entire career -- the only slam on Clay -- !!!!

so I work w/ this guy whose last name is "vandcamp" -- which sounds to me like Vandicamps the people who make frozen fish sticks ---- so naturally I call him "Fish sticks" as a nickname at the office. He complains & asks me to stop but I think it's a very legitmate nickname & should be expected. I think he's just annoyed b/c it totally caught on and everyone is calling him "fish sticks" now. Oh well, whateva.

Carlos Moya (spain) won the Italian Masters this weekend in Rome--- he kicked that stupid argentine 'nalbandian' or whateva his name is, to the curb. Clay court tennis is a mess to watch ---- it screws up even the best players. Pete Sampras never even won the French Open in his entire career -- the only slam on Clay -- !!!!

yeah, tennis is REAL exciting to watch :rolleyes:

the Spanish are very good on clay courts. during clay court season they usually wipe everyone out, but when they play on a hard surface or grass they usually suck.

ivan lendl never won Wimbledon but he won quite a few french opens.

btw - I still wanna go see that documentary "supersize me" about the guy who eats mcdonanlds -3 times a day for a month --- it's supposed to be great. It's playing at a bunch of diff theaters in the city.

maybe real can sign me for 10 million euros, that way they can lose again next year!

they need a mexican coach. i've watched enough football in my lifetime to be able to coach any team in the world. inter milan and chelsea are hot after me!

CP added a whole bunch of new games.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/arcade.php

"rockyblue, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

:(

"rockyblue, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

:(

that's weird. i saw the thread announcing the new games on the sports board as a sticky.

nope. i hope its good. i downloaded some digweed set from march that was supposed to be great -----------> SNOOOZE. seriously, coma city.

was it a kiss100 from March 21st and/or March 28th? :splat:

the Murk kiss100 from the 21st was pretty good.

i've been going after work b/c i'm just too lazy to get up in the morning - i'm so ova the whole getting up early nonsense. I've noticed now that the nicer the weather becomes the less people go to the gym -- they'd rather be out doing things than stuck inside at the gym, I guess???

I've noticed now that the nicer the weather becomes the less people go to the gym -- they'd rather be out doing things than stuck inside at the gym, I guess???

like going out eating and drinking and putting on pounds of flab so they can get back in the gym a couple of weeks before going on summer vacation and then come back and start the fall holiday feasting period so they can gain weight and then gain more in christmas so they can start going to the gym in january to try to drop the 20lbs of flab they've gained in the past year . . . :yuck:

i've been going after work b/c i'm just too lazy to get up in the morning - i'm so ova the whole getting up early nonsense. I've noticed now that the nicer the weather becomes the less people go to the gym -- they'd rather be out doing things than stuck inside at the gym, I guess???

over at nysc here, its the opposite... seems more out of shape ppl come in as the weather gets better... i dont get it...

you should def buy a pair of the g-star techno fit in that case.....these diesel's are strictly for DT or Superchumbo only.

when are jeans going to stop coming in tapered??? wtf, does anyone actually buy those pieces of pegleg crap~!?