Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I'm just getting into techno and rollin' and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for either good music to roll to or even better, names of good trance/house/jungle/etc. CD's or DJ's. Just curious.

Peace out.

Van

-- Van (van11746@moocow.com), April 05, 2002

Answers

Hey! The first trance CD that I bought and rolled to was called Trance Stimulii (you can buy it at best buy or media play)- it's the phattest CD I have ever heard, danced to, etc. Highly recommended!!! There is now a Trance Stimuli Version 2.0 which is also fabulous- those discs are made by a company called Neurodisc and all of their CDs are great (Trance fixed, Trance Impulse are two others that I have and love) ALSO, buy some DJ Baby Anne (Bass Queen in the Mix 1 & 2, Dark Side of the Boom) Those are my favorites, but I have tons more suggestions if you want them- e-mail me! :) Melissa

-- Melissa (rainbowwishin@aol.com), April 09, 2002.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Van if you like jungle any Aphrodite will do you good but my favorite cd by him is "Urban Jungle" this cd is phat.And if you like DnB the get any DieselBoy he can shred.And on the best rolls i recommend "Double stack Triple X",White Butterfly,Blue elephants,or Omega's! So have fun and keep on ravein!P.L.U.R. E-Bunny X.)

-- E-Bunny (PIMPDADDY99_69_99@yahoo.com), April 24, 2002.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

check out any of this shit. this is a bunch of my favorite shit: prophecy old school prodigy rox the fucking house! dieselboy micro hybrid (especially sessions -ministry of sound) oakenfold-transport-it's a classic ak1200 house connection kimball collins richard humpty vision- the older stuff bad boy bill sasha and digweed sploo is a good local along with candyman who is putting out some new shit... my favorite breaks album is dj x funky breaks volume 3 everyone should own it. you will roll while you are sober....guaranteed.plurr, a:)

-- amber (lllizard86@hotmail.com), August 01, 2002.

the baddest ass cd on earth. Listen up Sasha and Digweed "Northern Exposure" there are a lot of different ones all are phat but this one has the polar bear sitting on and ice cap on it. Released 1996.

-- the finga (davelynnbanks@msn.com), February 18, 2003.

best rolling music...

cd's (in order of suggestion): orbital - orbital 2 <-- EXCELLENT boards of canada - music has the right to children boards of canada - in a beautiful place out of the country ep boards of canada - twoism ep dj shadow - endtroducing portishead - dummy cinematic orchestra - motion wagonchrist - musipal

dj mixes (most can be found on the internet): paul oakenfold - tranceport (quite possibly all time favorate) paul van dyk - ministry of sound session oakenfold, pete tong & seb fontaine - ministry of sound adam beyer - live @ motor 5-5-00

word of adivce : dont listen to drum n bass (aka jungle) whiel you're rolling. i produce drum n bass and am quite succesful at it (like to remain anonymous, thank you :-) ) and i do love it, but it is not the type of music to really put me in the mood. its pretty hard and agressive unless youre listening to jump-up which really sucks.

and don't listen to happy hardcore. youre better off listening to your old skool '86 nintendo make music.

try for more trance and downtempo beats. alot of artists off the label ninja tune are pretty good to listen to.

-- i am experienced (bigups@bohbohboh.com), April 19, 2003.

DJ AWESOME, "TRUE OR FALSE" baby. That's all you need to know, word.

-- DJ Awesome (locus02@hotmail.com), October 21, 2003.

Im just going to name a bunch of techno songs i love rollin to....some are old and others you may have heard of but....there all i need...and if you have any ideas of some good songs.....email me

sandstorm,ecstacy 1 by Darude

fur elise by DJ mystic

acid or extacy by DJ Irene

house music by house......or call progressive house music....it took me a while to find that but that one by far is the best one to roll on

hypnotic trance by DJ Keoki

and tha mortal kombat theme techno remix

-- Daniel "D-Roc" (Nolimitsoulja999@aol.com), December 24, 2003.

Just some of my favorites

Paul Van Dyke "Tell me why" "For an angel" "Cream" "A magical moment"

Paul Oakenfold

Dj Sammy "Were in heaven"

Frou Frou "Must be dreaming

-- Vamp (mr_manmeat@hotmail.com), December 24, 2003.

These are some of my favs. They really make me wanna bust a groove and just get me in a happy mood.

Dj Alligator blow my whistle Blood Rave (blade soundtrack) Zombie Nation Kernkraft 400

-- squirrel (cherry_bomb669@hotmail.com), January 25, 2004.

well, i've done this twice.

wurrs my cash- by chingy. or any song on chingy's jackpot cd.

furr rizzle. wizurd.

bob

-- rachel smith (bobtheroller@yahoo.com), January 30, 2004.

i heard the song Into your eyes by Angel One for the first time when i was rollin...now i can feel like im rollin when i hear that song and im sober. try that one and tell me what ya think. lata

-- (sarahberry7@hotmail.com), March 08, 2004.

Let me Help you with some very good Music that will make your experiance on ex. Very enjoyable.

--Techno/dance/happymusic=)--

Alice Deejay-Better off alone(song) Rockell-In a dream(song) Soniqe-Take me higher(song) ATC-Around the world(song) Orbital-Tunnel Trance(song) Amber-Sexual(song) Amber-This is the night(song) SANDSTORM (Awsome club mix very long and enjoyable.)(song) Frou Frou-Must be dreaming(song) Frou Frou-Breath in(song) Angel One-Into your eyes(song) Sasha & John Digweed-Northern Exposure(song) Olive-you're not alone(song) Paul Oakenfold-Tranceport(CD)

Have a good one VAN

-- Branton Plaster (Brantn69@hotmail.com), March 19, 2004.

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

the mortal kombat CD!!!!!

i still have it somewhere, maybe i'll put in on tonight when i get home while i do some house cleaning.

Alice Deejay-Better off alone(song) Rockell-In a dream(song) Soniqe-Take me higher(song) ATC-Around the world(song) Orbital-Tunnel Trance(song) Amber-Sexual(song) Amber-This is the night(song) SANDSTORM (Awsome club mix very long and enjoyable.)(song) Frou Frou-Must be dreaming(song) Frou Frou-Breath in(song) Angel One-Into your eyes(song) Sasha & John Digweed-Northern Exposure(song) Olive-you're not alone(song) Paul Oakenfold-Tranceport(CD)

welcome to yesterday!!!!

i dunno yet. crank helped me assemble the bed and by the time we were finished, i was too tired to put the sheets on, so we slept at his place. lol

putting the bed sheets on is a very tough job . . . mentally and phyiscally exhausting! :shaky:

so I went to the supa fancy health food store to get lunch today -- I bought a wrapper sandwhich thingy w/ carrots & yummy veggies inside & pomegranite/blueberry juice (420% RDA vitamin C) and it was $12 ---!!!!!!!!!! Eating healthy fokkin' way too expensive! :mad:

i have to give a 3-5 min presentation for an interview next week. any ideas on good topics? it can be anything.

talk about what you know best >>>>>>>

*15 ways to keep your cocaine from getting clumpy

*Tried & Tested techniques for seducing underage girls

*Nazi Propaganda: the lost art of hate speech

*Auto-Fellatio & you: not just for circus freaks

*Putting the "fun" back into Functional Alcoholic

talk about what you know best >>>>>>>

*15 ways to keep your cocaine from getting clumpy

*Tried & Tested techniques for seducing underage girls

*Nazi Propaganda: the lost art of hate speech

*Auto-Fellatio & you: not just for circus freaks

*Putting the "fun" back into Functional Alcoholic