Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

maybe one of you can help me... im looking for a vanilla sky song id... its the second song they play while hes in the club, right after he leaves the bathroom... anyone know??? its not the afrika shoxx jammie the second one...

i would luv to help you, but that film is sh*t & I'm still trying to block it from my memory.

May 2004 Chart

1. Matthew Dekay, Doves, and Roob V “Behind Closed Doors/God’s Answer†(DK)

2. Lost ‘N’Alive “Feels Like Love†(Tiefschwarz Dub Rmx.)

3. Ficta “Eli†(Original/Zabiela’s Rave Lizard Rmx.) (GU)

4. Sycophant Slags “Dubbed Question†(Sex On Wax)

5. Ericke “Make You Smile†(Little Mountain Recordings)

6. DK9 “New Beginning†(DK)

7. Spektrum “Kinda New†(Tiefschwarz) (Playhouse)

8. Stripped Inc. “Chrome Refix†(Coldtap)

9. Undergram “Fuck Gravity†(Insatiable Society)

10. Steve May “Open Door†(Chable Rmx) (EQ Grey)

11. Deep Dish “Flashdance†(Yoshitoshi)

12. Phasebase “Causin’ Trouble†(Release)

13. J & S Project “Deep Diaghrams†(Extended Version) (JS Records)

14. Sasha “Bloodlock†(Chable Rmx.) (CDR)

15. Perc “Closer†(Nathan Fake Rmx) (Saw)

#11 ~~~> :vomit2:

i was flipping channels on the TV yesterday and saw that FX was showing "Starship Troopers" I wtched it for 15 minutes to remind myself of how bad that movie was. I think it's the worst movie I have ever watched in my life time.

Number of NYC Smokers Drops by 100,000

(AP) - The number of adult smokers in New York City dropped by more than 100,000 in a year, a decrease city officials attribute to sharply higher tobacco taxes, the city's smoking ban in bars and cessation programs. Telephone surveys commissioned by the city found that 19.3 percent of adults smoked in 2003, compared with 21.6 percent in 2002, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

Moms' Smoking Linked to Testicular Cancer in Sons

Tue May 11,12:52 PM ET Add Health - Reuters to My Yahoo!

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Sons of women who smoked during pregnancy may face increased odds of developing testicular cancer, according to epidemiologists in Sweden and Italy.

The parallel between increasing trends in testicular cancer and female lung and bladder cancer, as well as evidence that testicular cancer may begin in the womb, have led to the theory that maternal smoking during pregnancy may be responsible for the testicular cancer epidemic, say the authors of a report in the International Journal of Cancer.

To further investigate, Dr. Andreas Pettersson of the Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm and associates looked at data from the Nordic Cancer Registries on smoking habits among women of child-bearing age, and for rates of testicular cancer in men aged ages 20 to 34 who were born 28 years after the women.

The research team found that as smoking rates rose in the women, so did the incidence of testicular cancer in the men.

Tobacco smoke can decrease levels of pregnancy hormones, reduce placental blood flow and retard fetal growth, Pettersson's group points out. The carcinogens present in smoke can also cross the placenta.

"If the testicular development is disturbed or delayed, this may result in neoplastic transformation as well as fertility problems and malformations of the male urogenital tract," they conclude.

SOURCE: International Journal of Cancer, May 10, 2004