Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

it's gross out there. if i was wearing shorts and flip flops it's OK, but I hate wearing grown-up clothes and walking in hot and humid weather, especially with the ^#%&@ cicadas out there! :mad:

i haven't seen any cicadas yet. i'm scarred though. :shake:

I'm working w/ these accounts from Argentina today --- and why the fokk do South Americans have such long names! I can't work w/ this crap:

ADRIANA CARDINALI VILLA DEL CASTELLO ARMANDO BRAUN

I had to check w/ multiple sources to verify that this is in fact one person! fo shizzle!

is she hot? :hat:

i think that's overkill. 5 names?!! wtf?

Navratilova to Play Singles in Paris

1 hour, 37 minutes ago

By JOHN LEICESTER, Associated Press Writer

PARIS - Martina Navratilova will play at the French Open (news - web sites), her first Grand Slam singles action in a decade. But Monica Seles, who hoped to return at Roland Garros after a year's injury absence, pulled out, tournament spokesman Christophe Proust said Thursday.

I'm working w/ these accounts from Argentina today --- and why the fokk do South Americans have such long names! I can't work w/ this crap:

ADRIANA CARDINALI VILLA DEL CASTELLO ARMANDO BRAUN

I had to check w/ multiple sources to verify that this is in fact one person! fo shizzle!

another one >>>>>

JUAN JOSE QUIJANO CRISTOBAL DOREN VILLASECA

:mad:

damn, these people need to give up a name or two. i'd hate to see their business cards. probably wouldn't be able to fit in a wallet!

It's Iganacio --- seriously the coolest name eva. I wonder if it's Italian or if it's Spanish --- you know you can never really tell when you're dealing w/ the Argentines????? Vic how would you pronounce that in spanish???

It's Iganacio --- seriously the coolest name eva. I wonder if it's Italian or if it's Spanish --- you know you can never really tell when you're dealing w/ the Argentines????? Vic how would you pronounce that in spanish???

ig-a-na-si-o

wierd name. i've never heard it before. "ignacio" is a fairly common name. i'm guessing it should be spanish, if it was italian it would probably be with "iganazio".

It's probably mispelled --- when they transferred the original documents into the computer?!?!? I thought it might be Italian like Luccio or somethin.

God damn, I'm bored.......

the girl who has the office next to mine is pissed off. she just went into her office and slammed the door. her man (who also works here) just got reprimanded from HR, that was the meeting w/ HR we just had.

this reads like a bad soap opera.

the guy and the girl are so annoying though. the guy works in my area of the company while the girl works in another but her office is next to mine. they are both weird, they make a somewhat interesting pair.

last week the girl came into work in a mini-skirt and a top that showed off her entire back, almost seemed that she was going to the club and not coming into the office. to top it all of, she work basketball sneakers with that outfit.

:lame:

damn, i was hoping for some real drama. vic, why don't you start rumors about your co-workers and see if they get in trouble. :devil:

Word. Serioulsy, vic you got me all worked up for nutin.

So I'm totally going to go get a buzz cut tonight after work -- so long hair! :D

so if ound out earlier in the week that some of us were going to a conference in ATL. look at the shitty flight they booked:

June 17, 2004,

Departing Baltimore, MD/Washington (BWI) at 6:30 AM

Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 8:29 AM

June 19, 2004,

Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 5:59 PM

Arriving Baltimore, MD/Washington (BWI) at 7:51 PM

i'll have to fucking wake up and head to the airport by 4am!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Word. Serioulsy, vic you got me all worked up for nutin.

So I'm totally going to go get a buzz cut tonight after work -- so long hair! :D

goign for the beckham look? you should have the work "SLUT" shaved into the back of your hair!