Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so I went last night to get a haircut and I asked for "The Vicman" and she got out the clippers and went to town. Seriously though, it's so awesome getting out of the shower and doing NOTHING. Although, I went tanning last night (b/c I need a base tan for San Juan next weekend) and I think I burned my scalp.

remember I said I'm not going out anymore. :D

so i think I'm gonna go to Coney Island on Saturday if it's nice out --- FUN or not so much?

i heart Coney Island! i had a blast when i was there- umm, two years ago? we ate lots of bad food and bought silly souvenirs. although, the big hairy guys in Speedos were pretty gross. :vomit2:

i kinda got depressed on the times i went to Coney Island.

~~~> the best feeling after getting a buzz cut is you feel the air going through your scalp! i love that feeling, sometimes when i cut my hair i feel that i've lost 10lbs!

we uglies have it rough... nobody holds doors open for us, nobody says thank you to us or your welcome... forget about walking down the street, ppl stare out you like a convict, throw peanuts at me (you know those candy coated ones they sell on the corners), i never get free shit, at work they make fun of me, and the only way i get free drinks when i ask a girl for her digits or to dance she throws hers in my face... :(

i got 4 free movie passes, i might just make an entire day out of it! :bounce:

anyway, i think i have become allergic to peanuts. yesterday i fel fine and i had not eaten any type of peanut or peanut butter or anything deriving from peanuts in a couple of days. last night i made myself some oatmeal for dinner and put 2 tblspn. of PB into it. i woke up at midnight to go to the bathroom and and couldnt get back to sleep until 2 am because i could not stop sneezing.

you eat peanuts all the time, don't you think you would have noticed something before? I have this vivid image of you during WMC 2002 sitting all "partied-out" in your hotel room w/ a jar of peanut butter and a myoplex shake debating what party to go to later that night. :laugh:

i got 4 free movie passes, i might just make an entire day out of it! :bounce:

anyway, i think i have become allergic to peanuts. yesterday i fel fine and i had not eaten any type of peanut or peanut butter or anything deriving from peanuts in a couple of days. last night i made myself some oatmeal for dinner and put 2 tblspn. of PB into it. i woke up at midnight to go to the bathroom and and couldnt get back to sleep until 2 am because i could not stop sneezing.

grass pollen is spiking. maybe you're allergic to grass?:what: