Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

you eat peanuts all the time, don't you think you would have noticed something before? I have this vivid image of you during WMC 2002 sitting all "partied-out" in your hotel room w/ a jar of peanut butter and a myoplex shake debating what party to go to later that night. :laugh:

hahahahaha!!!!!

i remember that. i always get a jar of PB when I travel. i usually don't eat enough fat, so PB is good for that.

yeah, i'm gonna go pretend to take a smoke break b/c the sun just came out. I'll be back in a few.

Thomar went back to Clevo -- he loves that place. He's lived in NYC like 3 months and I think he's flown back to Ohio like 4 times. I don't get it. Although, pappa greg blew thru town so that may have had something to do w/ it!

yeah, i'm gonna go pretend to take a smoke break b/c the sun just came out. I'll be back in a few.

Thomar went back to Clevo -- he loves that place. He's lived in NYC like 3 months and I think he's flown back to Ohio like 4 times. I don't get it. Although, pappa greg blew thru town so that may have had something to do w/ it!

:shaky:

you dont smoke . . .

:shaky:

thomar is a whipped man . . .

I hung out in Central park on both Sat & Sun ----- ME = BANGIN TAN!

fRIDAY night was sloppy & last night we went to a catered party w/ free booze and I got trashed on Cosmos.....I'm hurtin today.

I'm so excited - I'm leaving for Puerto Rico on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me i would prefer to be in PR instead!

so david beckham's dream season in spain ended yesterday. he got sent off in the match his team lost to the worst team of the spanish league. he told the lines man that he was a "son of b*tch" in perfect spanish. which just backs up my theory that the first thing a person learns when learning a new language are the curse words!

capt.xre10505162136.spain_soccer_xre105.jpg