Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Vic did you end up seeing movies all weekend like you said you were? I heard troy is like 3 hours long and kinda boring, apparently the casting is horrible.

i got sick over the weekend. i rented a couple of movies and stayed home the majority of the weekend.

3hrs long?!?!? ugh.

well, at least it's more bang for your buck, $3 per movie hour.

yeah, like i'm not going to find out about EVERYTHING you do! haven't you learned your lesson by now?

you think I would have learned, right? I mean if you knew about all my activities in Miami while you were living in Ohio what chance do I have of getting away w/ anything in NYC. I'LL GET YOU THOMAR! :gang:

i got sick over the weekend. i rented a couple of movies and stayed home the majority of the weekend.

3hrs long?!?!? ugh.

well, at least it's more bang for your buck, $3 per movie hour.

I want to rent "pitch black" b/c everyone keeps telling me that the "Chronicles of Riddick" is going to be really cool & that I won't understand anything unless I see the first movie. I need to do some rental action soon.

net-flix is like 20 dollars a month -- no way!

I never rent movies....I don't even have a blockbuster card for NYC, I wonder if my Miami card would work up here. I don't think there national yet, are they?

so i know someone who got a share in the hamptons for the SUMMER! I'm so leaving the Island every weekend ---- NYC is so hot & sticky during the summers (not to mention empty), I can't wait to spend the weekends in the Hamptons. His share starts the second weekend in June. ROXOR!

net-flix is like 20 dollars a month -- no way!

I never rent movies....I don't even have a blockbuster card for NYC, I wonder if my Miami card would work up here. I don't think there national yet, are they?

if you rent more than 7 a month it makes sense. what do they charge nowadays? $3 per rental? plus you can keep them for an entire month. and they have a WAY larger library of films than you would ever find in any blockbuster or any well stocked videoshop.

a neighbor subscribes to it, so usually i just give her a list of DVD's I want and she get's them.

so i know someone who got a share in the hamptons for the SUMMER! I'm so leaving the Island every weekend ---- NYC is so hot & sticky during the summers (not to mention empty), I can't wait to spend the weekends in the Hamptons. His share starts the second weekend in June. ROXOR!

the city also smells funny in the summer.

evsp5front300.jpg

Damn, I missed the first couple Euro vs. Progessive collections. Um, what's Euro?

isn't the Euro a currency?

:biggrin:

i think "Euro" = "cheesey dance music" kinda like "Better off Alone" and "Blue" . . . you know, kinda like the stuff thomar regularly spins! :woah2:

isn't the Euro a currency?

:biggrin:

i think "Euro" = "cheesey dance music" kinda like "Better off Alone" and "Blue" . . . you know, kinda like the stuff thomar regularly spins! :woah2:

ABSOLUTELY! and the mix of mine, which Vic wants so bad, should get to him soon!

my djing prowess = :bowdown: to Vic!

So Vic I read in the Post today that Barcelona's all pissy pooh'd w/ Becks for playing in an exhibition game or somethin'. What is he not allowed to do that?

yeah. he played an testimonial match on Monday after he was sent-off on Sunday. his team, Real Madrid, had not granted him permission to play that match. as team polict Real MAdrid doesn't allow their players in playing such games during the season. putting everything into context, Real Madrid has the most expensive team ever assembled, and they are going though their worse crisis in their history. Beckham has played pretty bad since December, & while his team was being eliminated by Monaco in the Champions League, he was vacationing in Switzerland . . . all of this, of course aside from the fact of his extra-marital escapades.

i think he'll be back in England next year.

I want to rent "pitch black" b/c everyone keeps telling me that the "Chronicles of Riddick" is going to be really cool & that I won't understand anything unless I see the first movie. I need to do some rental action soon.

omg, i saw that movie in the theater and it's HORRIBLE!! the acting, the story, it all sucks. the best thing about it is Vin Diesel's voice. gawd damn that man has a sexy voice. :drool:

I just checked the weather for Puerto Rico and it's supposed to rain all weekend -- it says scattered thunderstorms --- that better mean the same thing that scattered thunderstorms means in Miami, i.e. it storms for 20 minutes and then the sun comes back out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The UV index right now is 4, WTF is that about -- I need like 9! :mad:

I just checked the weather for Puerto Rico and it's supposed to rain all weekend -- it says scattered thunderstorms --- that better mean the same thing that scattered thunderstorms means in Miami, i.e. it storms for 20 minutes and then the sun comes back out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The UV index right now is 4, WTF is that about -- I need like 9! :mad:

you wanna roast while you down there?